How Do You Carry ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look out everyone dench isn't agreeing with everyone in a thread that was apparently made for everyone to post the same answer to.

Whatever happened to letting people do what they want? I was asked a question, said what I did, called out for it, explained myself and now people are mad at me. This is America, and I'll do whatever the F' I want. Give me a damn break.

You people are acting like I'm actively advocating for people to stop carrying a concealed weapon.

You guys do what you want to do, and I'll do what I want to do. If you dont have enough respect to respect what I do in my own private life then I dont have enough respect to consider you a friend.

I know, I know. How dare I have a different opinion then the people at NES. Jesus Christ.

I know, I know. How dare I have a different opinion then the people at NES. Jesus Christ.
It's ok to have an opinion, just so long as you aren't wrong... [laugh]

In this case you are wrong, so we are going to have to ask that you change your opinion or else there is now a line forming to kick your ass as a means of teaching you this important lesson... [rofl2]

They kick because they care... [wink]

When I carry my piece its more of a burden then anything else to me. Why bother loading it if I dont plan on ever seriously using it? I dont want to carry it, ever. When I do I'm always like "why the F do i have this friggen thing on me its digging into my hip." I dont want to unload it and clear it after im done carrying it either (I dont store firearms loaded).

i'm only commenting because a noob asked "how we carry"

IF it's a burden, i don't carry either... i.e. outdoors activites (running, biking ect), places i can't legally carry or places where i'd have to "secure" my gun for extended periods of time in a lock box...

as for storage and loading / unloading... -don't. [wink] [laugh]

i unhook it and store it inside it's holster... the less eFing around the better, which includes multiple loading / unloading, especially with a Glock Fotay [grenade][grenade][grenade]

as it sits, inside the holster, on the shelf, inside the safe [smile]

I usually carry a semi (usually a Glock) IWB, with a round in the pipe... at least when I can carry, which is only about 25% of the time because of where I work is statutorily off limits.

I won't carry a gun without one in the pipe. I've been carrying that way for so long that it's basically second nature. Hell, when I retrieve my gun from the safe first thing I do is look at the extractor to make sure its still loaded. [grin]

-Mike

IWB, full capacity, cocked, locked, ready to rock.

Hollowpoints, because I care enough to send the very best.

I am with Dench on this one. I think the point is the choice to do so if we want.
of course that is always the case, no one here is seriously advocating otherwise. Just pointing out the flaw in the logic he presented...

Same goes for in the pipe or trigger position. It's your life. It's your choice. Do what you are comfortable with. Just be aware of the trade-off and realities rather than irrational fears and unfounded illusions of safety and clairvoyance.

Oh look out everyone dench isn't agreeing with everyone in a thread that was apparently made for everyone to post the same answer to.

Whatever happened to letting people do what they want? I was asked a question, said what I did, called out for it, explained myself and now people are mad at me. This is America, and I'll do whatever the F' I want. Give me a damn break.

You people are acting like I'm actively advocating for people to stop carrying a concealed weapon.

You guys do what you want to do, and I'll do what I want to do. If you dont have enough respect to respect what I do in my own private life then I dont have enough respect to consider you a friend.

emo.jpg

We all know Dench is a pacifist, and wouldn't hurt a fly. [thinking]

He IS getting everyone's goat though, and I'm sure he's having a good time doing it.

And Jose, if you can't hear the sarcasm in Dench's post to you about being so tough..... you're not paying enough attention to his history of posts on this forum.

I want to say something about getting owned by a fat old marine, but I won't go there. [wink]

(this too was sarcasm.)

If we were all only as tough as Jose and Dench, it would be a better world!!! LOL

Personally, I want to see K-Dub kick the crap out of one of these tough bad boys!!!![laugh] (maybe pit bulls at ten paces.)

Last edited:

[laugh2][laugh]

OK I Don't know if it's BS, a joke or an attention getting ploy.

I have to ask why do you carry at all? I really I hope you're kidding here. If not you're giving out very bad advice.

All due respect, I know you're an Army Vet, but really that is some effed up info there.

Most people here carry for the UNEXPECTED situation...

You are free to do as you want but I would ask you why would you do that? Enlighten me.

I don't see anything good coming from it.

When I get my first handgun(LTC application is in process since 2007 Can't wait teeheehee!) I am going to carry my Glock using my buddies reloads loaded really hot in position 1,condition 2.

I will never leave the house without it,no matter where I go because even though I have never carried a gun,I just know I will feel naked without it..To tell you all the truth,I don't know how I survived all these years without being gunned down by some crazy gangbangers high on crack.

When I get my first handgun(LTC application is in process since 2007 Can't wait teeheehee!) I am going to carry my Glock using my buddies reloads loaded really hot in position 1,condition 2.

I will never leave the house without it,no matter where I go because even though I have never carried a gun,I just know I will feel naked without it..To tell you all the truth,I don't know how I survived all these years without being gunned down by some crazy gangbangers high on crack.
License : LTC in process since since June 2007
License : MA CDL HazMat endorsed

Member : Stop and Shop
Member : Shaw's Reward Club
Member : Price Chopper AdvantEdge
Member : Sam's Club Advantage
Member : Big Y Xpress Savings club

Member : Supercuts 10th Cut Free Club
Member : Mo's
Member : Hollywood Video
Member : Sunoco APlus Rewards
Member : AAA