• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

how do you turn an M&P PC 9L into a race gun in mass and stay legal?

Excellent! I look forward to having you in the class. We had a HUGE response this year and I wish we could do them more frequently however it takes a great amount of resources to do it right.
A dot sight or any type of port/comp automatically puts the gun into Open Division.

Come to the plate match tonight if you can make it. Indoor Steel Plate match @ Hopkinton Wed 3/21/2018 6 PM

can't make it tonight (made the last one and had a blast)
Lol dude its an S&W product, and correct me if I'm wrong, not much more expensive than a G34 or or in the same ballpark.... what did you expect? These guns originally often came with f***ed up sight dovetails and there were people around here that S&W said this was "normal" etc....

-Mike

I've learned that now ...they will never get another cent from me, shoddy QC and marginal craftsmanship.
After shooting CZ's and Wilson Combats / Dan Wessons I've seen the light

zeroed in my Shield mini sight last night over at Sharon at about 35 feet and was able to consistently shoot 2" groups
with ease. The apex kit has definitely made a big difference.
I've got to use a hell of a lot more 'squeeze" with my support hand to stay on target with this thing than I do my Shadow 2.
Really exposes trigger jerk, any flinch etc...going to use this as my training gun to fine tune my technique moving forward.
It's so easy with the Shadow 2, shooting light polymer guns has become more demanding, but actually could be a good thing

Back
Top Bottom