How long before I can sell?

HazMatGlowWorm

NES Member
I purchased a rifle last week, after searching for the one I really wanted for a while. Then today, of course, the rifle I really wanted became available. Does Mass have restrictions on how long I own a weapon before I can re-sell it? Thanks!

Max of 4 personal sales per year with an unlimited amount if you transfer using an FFL.

I do the same thing. Buy, use for a couple months, sell, buy something else .

What did you buy that you dont like?

That fixed mag crap is so lame. Just buy a real stripped lower and build it up.
But to each their own.
There's one use for a fixed mag I can think of - a pistol build. And even then, only if what you're really making is a short barreled handy woods/plinking gun. For example, I could imagine sticking a 14" 300BLK upper on a fixed-mag pistol lower that could be used to hunt coyotes (even after hours in MA) and deer in northern New England...

There's one use for a fixed mag I can think of - a pistol build. And even then, only if what you're really making is a short barreled handy woods/plinking gun. For example, I could imagine sticking a 14" 300BLK upper on a fixed-mag pistol lower that could be used to hunt coyotes (even after hours in MA) and deer in northern New England...
if you need more than 10 shots when hunting coyote you are doing it wrong.

Last edited:

This right here, except maybe shorten it to 10” and use subsonic Hornady FTX rounds.

Oh, great idea for my 300BLK fixed mag pistol build! It's under .38 caliber and if you need more than 10 shots when hunting coyote you are doing it wrong.
Right? I'd love to try hunting coyote next year. I can use my Henry during the day, but a build like this seems like it would be great for the evening.

I sold a handgun inside of two weeks once.

When you know you hate something, you know you hate it. Toss that pos and buy what you like- as long as its done legally and without frequency nobodys going to bother you.

Federal law dictates that reselling has time limits.
Reselling to the Mexican cartel is zero days
Reselling to a US citizen protected by the constitution is often based on a useless piece of plastic the buyer often has to get

Back
Top Bottom