How long has shipping ammo to Mass been outlawed??

I didn't see the responses later in that faceplant thread..... someone there needs a dope slap for that one..... because all that's doing is perpetuating a myth.

That's not a good look, at all.
Yup, I was pretty disappointed that anyone with GOAL would say such nonsense.

It started after Mucko McDermott shot up the Edgewater Technology 12/26/2000. They found he had purchased the ammo online from Cheaper Than Dirt and the AG sued them. Then threatened other online retailers with lawsuits too.

I can name ya 3 places off the top of my head that will ship to mass. 1 of them doesn't even require proof of an LTC. Is there a thread where this type of info should be posted?

Not what I heard. But maybe. Kinda doubt it though.
I see them telling them to pound sand more than likely.
Or they will put up with the fines, because they will make piles of money for being one of the few that ships here

Knowing that the AGs office has been known to monitor or view NES, is that a serious question that you’re asking?
I honestly figured they would know already. Since if they want to try an enforce whatever BS they like to come up with that, they would need to know who to go after. But your point is well taken.

What's your point?
It's exactly what I said...it's NOT against the law. I was responding to what I read in that thread from FB or wherever...note at bottom where it says "Tom O'Reilly outlawed..." "it's against the law" is fake news, period. Many vendors know this is BS, and others don't or are afraid to ship to MA.
GOAL.jpg

Last edited:
At this point vendors that wont ship to mass are not going to ship to mass.
When the Old Wideners sold out to LuckyGunner they stopped shipping to MA.
My emails where answered with , "because of your laws and regulations"
I wrote back again saying it is not illegal to ship ammo to mass.
Again answered .
"Your state laws restrict ammunition sales to massachusetts from vendors out side of massachussetts"
I asked them to cite that law.
i got the same answer I received from many vendors
"Its our policy to not ship to states with restrictions"

there was a "pre ban" magazine seller out of texas back in the 2000s . I called to see if they ship to MA as many vendors would not.
I asked him if he ships mags to mass.
He said basically
Your AG still trying to pull that no ship shit.
I dont know who is your AG now but I wiped my ass with that ceases and desist order they sent me.
Wish I could remember the name of that man/business. IIRC he got ill and sold his inventory to CTD in 2009 or so.

It's exactly what I said...it's NOT against the law. I was responding to what I read in that thread from FB or wherever...note at bottom where it says "Tom O'Reilly outlawed..." "it's against the law" is fake news, period. Many vendors know this is BS, and others don't or are afraid to ship to MA.
OK; being the fifth reply to make that point in this thread alone,
I kind of wondered where you were going with it...

But you did say it clearest.[thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom