How long to go green?

how come juffin only has 2 likes? whats up with that guys? i'm tossin' one at ya kid right now...number 3 coming you way, bam!

how come juffin only has 2 likes? whats up with that guys? i'm tossin' one at ya kid right now...number 3 coming you way, bam!
When I first signed up I always got plenty of likes from you greencobra. I have scaled my likes back a bit. I just don't throw them out willy-nilly anymore. I try to reframe from liking a post. If I think that person may be on a watch list for an alphabet agency. 😉

When I first signed up I always got plenty of likes from you greencobra. I have scaled my likes back a bit. I just don't throw them out willy-nilly anymore. I try to reframe from liking a post. If I think that person may be on a watch list for an alphabet agency. 😉
this was just as a response to the 60+ that newbie picked up last week just for being a girl and the nes group went wanky over her. shhhh...not too loud, she's posted in this thread, i don't want to get in hot water. [laugh]

this was just as a response to the 60+ that newbie picked up last week just for being a girl and the nes group went wanky over her. shhhh...not too loud, she's posted in this thread, i don't want to get in hot water. [laugh]
I figured as much

Back
Top Bottom