How many genders are there?

Old Hickory

Army Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Someone I went to school with was born with a Vagina, but internal testicles where ovaries should have been.

If they were not removed, it would have caused havoc on their development.

They had to take female Hormone replacement therapy to develop.

They are a woman now, but that is an example of how the internal testicles would have overrode the female development of their body, were it not for medical intervention. They can never have children, and still have some pretty hefty mental health issues because of the ordeal.

Exactly! There are ZERO cases where someone was born with both sets of gonadal tissue functioning. Two genders: male and female. Thanks for backing me up.

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Sure. I guess that would be the hermaphrodite in the gene pool.
Good looking out...
~Matt

MagGus1820

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I think you are missing the detail about Sex not being the same as gender, scientifically speaking.
Which science is this, the 70's ice age science, by 2000 the ice caps will be gone forever science or the we only have 12 years left science? I would hate for science to become a laughing stock because of ideological morons.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think you are missing the detail about Sex not being the same as gender, scientifically speaking.
Like Merriam Webster changing the definition of assault weapon?

Words used to mean things but the left is in the process of destroying the English language, as Orwell predicted.

92G

NES Member
Rating - 99.1%
108   1   0
govt seeks to create gender confusion because they want to destroy the family unit. they do not want father/mother as teacher. govt wants to be the teacher. they want mother/father all messed up wearing each others' clothing.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Except there are many species which are hermaphroditic, or undergo sex changes as part of their life cycle, so not all animals "know this".

How many of those critters petition their government to get special accommodations built just for them and compel all the other critters to treat them in specified ways?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What non-Christians (and some Christians) don’t realize is that there was something called the “Fall”. That changed everything.
Except there are many species which are hermaphroditic, or undergo sex changes as part of their life cycle, so not all animals "know this".

And when we start to equate animals to humans, we end up with gulags and concentration camps.

I didn't make that comparison, someone else did. Although, again, scientifically speaking, humans are animals.

Some of those animals are more equal than others.

And in due time it will be completely corrected.

Top Bottom