How many genders are there?

I still don’t know how to refer to the second... Said Madison but that might’ve changed at any point during the conversation.

jNG2UzW.jpg

Not human, but Black Sea Bass are transgender. They begin life as females and change to males if they need to.

The textbook definition of moral relativism and one of the leading causes of social decay.
Society used to use the social decay arguement about gay people too. Oh yeah....and mixed race marriages.

I don't care who others chose to call themselves. I dont care if a man wants to remove his penis and wear dresses. I dont care who others decide to sleep with. Yes.....I think its strange......but it's called freedom.

I was at a conference this summer where a surgeon stated there are as many as 24 genders, and patients have to be treated accordingly. Not sure if the number has gone up since then.

I think nature has it. Three. Male, female, and some phrase for anything else.
All of these would be safe:
Mixed
Generic
Unknown
Transitional

I would vote for using Generic. It would also be useful to specify on applications where one would either want to disclose that information, or whether one doesn't care if they are accommodated as a specific gender.

Alternatively, we could just abolish officially using the names and just go with what you have for Chromosomes.. but that would make too much sense..

Gender=XX
Gender=00 (for unknown)
Gender=XY
Gender=XXY
...etc

Then we can put a big ol Y on the men's room door and call it the Y spot.

Imagine how much money we would save just stepping aside and around from the stupid movement.

If you have a penis you are a man, if you have a vagina you're a woman. Those are medical/physical facts.
More importantly...what does it matter to you if someone considers themselves something different? If it doesn’t negatively affect you directly, then it shouldn’t matter.
I don't care what you THINK you are, you are what you are. If you have a penis you're a MAN, if not you're a women. If you are confused on this you need to see a mental health pro. I might think I'm the Queen of England but I'm NOT.

Last edited:
More liberal medical nonsense, WE are BAD.
"The latest example of the American Psychological Association's political hackery concerns the topic of "traditional masculinity." In the APA journal, it announced that it had released new guidelines to "help psychologists work with men and boys." Those guidelines suggest that "40 years of research" show that "traditional masculinity is psychologically harmful and that socializing boys to suppress their emotions causes damage that echoes both inwardly and outwardly." The APA explains that "traditional masculinity -- marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression -- is, on the whole, harmful. Men socialized in this way are less likely to engage in healthy behaviors."
The Scientific Experts Who Hate Science

More liberal medical nonsense, WE are BAD.
"The latest example of the American Psychological Association's political hackery concerns the topic of "traditional masculinity." In the APA journal, it announced that it had released new guidelines to "help psychologists work with men and boys." Those guidelines suggest that "40 years of research" show that "traditional masculinity is psychologically harmful and that socializing boys to suppress their emotions causes damage that echoes both inwardly and outwardly." The APA explains that "traditional masculinity -- marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression -- is, on the whole, harmful. Men socialized in this way are less likely to engage in healthy behaviors."
The Scientific Experts Who Hate Science

I read (fine, skimmed) the new APA guidelines yesterday. They define "Gender" as whatever the individual wakes up feeling like that day, and use "Sex" to refer to their biological status, i.e. male, female, or Jamie Lee Curtis.

Here’s a voice of reason and logic for you. Pay attention to the trans discourse.

Logic doesn't work with liberals, It's all about touchy-feely emotions distancing yourself from reality. The world is scary and mean so if we pass enough laws and ban the scary things everything will be OK.

I read (fine, skimmed) the new APA guidelines yesterday. They define "Gender" as whatever the individual wakes up feeling like that day, and use "Sex" to refer to their biological status, i.e. male, female, or Jamie Lee Curtis.
My grandson is 2 yrs old, he likes trucks, construction equipment, beating things with hammers, etc. BOY things. Here's his latest obsession according to my daughter. When he is bouncing off walls she puts this guy on and he sits there transfixed mouthing,"WOAH". She told me they were getting ready for work this morning so they turned Blippi on to calm him down before daycare and big mistake. When they shut the TV off to bring him to daycare he "lost his shit" quote from daughter. He's a BOY who will exude toxic masculinity unless the school system beats it out of him when he's older.
Blippi - Educational Videos for Kids

I get their argument about gender and sex.

"I have a (fill in your wedding tackle here) but I relate as (fill in how you want to be thought of)."

The problem and breakdown is that we are letting 1/4% AT BEST of the population feel comfortable so a large % of the population can feel uncomfortable. Uhhhhh, no. "I'd like to use the ladies room, but please have a urinal in there for me to drain my lizard." Ummmm, no. Hike up your big-girl skirt and use the Mens. Sorry you're offended. We're working on LEAST offense. You are least. And get some help, FWIW.

My grandson is 2 yrs old, he likes trucks, construction equipment, beating things with hammers, etc. BOY things. Here's his latest obsession according to my daughter. When he is bouncing off walls she puts this guy on and he sits there transfixed mouthing,"WOAH". She told me they were getting ready for work this morning so they turned Blippi on to calm him down before daycare and big mistake. When they shut the TV off to bring him to daycare he "lost his shit" quote from daughter. He's a BOY who will exude toxic masculinity unless the school system beats it out of him when he's older.
Blippi - Educational Videos for Kids

A queer Pee-Wee Herman wanna-be. Just great!

Back
Top Bottom