How many genders are there?

Society used to use the social decay arguement about gay people too. Oh yeah....and mixed race marriages.

I don't care who others chose to call themselves. I dont care if a man wants to remove his penis and wear dresses. I dont care who others decide to sleep with.

Yep. Exactly.

Society used to use the social decay arguement about gay people too. Oh yeah....and mixed race marriages.

I don't care who others chose to call themselves. I dont care if a man wants to remove his penis and wear dresses. I dont care who others decide to sleep with. Yes.....I think its strange......but it's called freedom.
How is that working out for us? Politics is downstream of culture. I didn't fully believe the religious zealots when they warned of gay marriage being a slippery slope. They were right. Now look where we are with trannies reading to school children in public schools. Worse pedophobe is now a word. Let that sink in.

How is that working out for us? Politics is downstream of culture. I didn't fully believe the religious zealots when they warned of gay marriage being a slippery slope. They were right. Now look where we are with trannies reading to school children in public schools. Worse pedophobe is now a word. Let that sink in.
I raise my kids....not trannies reading books at a library. I didn't take my son to the library on tranny day.......I raise my kids. I'll say it again for emphasis.....I rasie my kids. Let that sink in.

I was at a conference this summer where a surgeon stated there are as many as 24 genders, and patients have to be treated accordingly. Not sure if the number has gone up since then.

Was he (shit did I just assume the surgeon's gender?) able to describe and differentiate all twenty-four? Who decides what is or isn't?

for the record I believe there are five. male, female, trans-man, trans-woman, and hermaphrodite. Anything else is a sexual preference, not a 'gender'.

According to them, GENDER and SEX are two different things. THAT'S where the discrepancy is.

Depends on the faction involved, lol. There's a somewhat sound argument that gender is a "construct" and that "sex" is a biologically irrefutable thing.

-Mike

When they start accusing you of the crime of hate speech by not using the appropriate pronoun, it certainly does affect you.

Oh I agree, that would certainly affect me, and I would certainly be against that, however that is not what is being discussed here. I do not take the practice of belittling someone based on the possibility of them hu8rting me in the future, I treat them right, and expect them to treat me right in turn.

I don't care who others chose to call themselves. I dont care if a man wants to remove his penis and wear dresses. I dont care who others decide to sleep with. Yes.....I think its strange......but it's called freedom.

This...

That "social decay" stuff is the same mindset that pushed/pushes for gun control too...

and also stuff like
"we hafta ban the drugs that stuff is POYSON!!!!!!! CHILLLLLDREN!"
(and of course, that worked out swimmingly)
"We cant have faggots prancing around in public! what about the chillldren? seeing that? "
not much different from
"Who do they think they are, carrying around guns in public like that? What if children see the guns???" etc same brand of bullshit etc.

"bray bray bray wah wah wah"

These are the same people that set up HOAs because they're pissed that their neighbor parks his A-team replica van on the street and
they think it's ugly, etc, ad nauseam.

-Mike

If there are more than two, what does the "B" in "LGBTQ" stand for again?

Forget B. What about Q? "Well, we're gay, but flamboyant." "So. . . . . gay?" "Yeah. But flamboyant." They allowed their co-opted list-of-genders to get co-opted. LOL

And B and Q don't need different bathrooms. B can just go to wedding-tackle appropriate. Q probably just needs a bigger stall to get in and out of the outfit to do their business.

Doesn't have to be. That's the beauty of it. It's not mine or anyone else's business.

I don’t find any beauty in that. Just confusion and darkness. Here’s my view. A little from the New and a little from the Old.

Matthew 19:4 “And He answered and said, Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning made them male and female,”

And here’s the mystery of lawlessness that is working until now. It’s called a mystery for a reason.

Daniel 7:25 “And he will speak things against the Most High and wear out the saints of the Most High; and his intention will be to change the times and the law; and they will be given into his hand for a time and times and half a time.”

This lawless change has been slowly happening and involves all aspects of life, commerce, ideas, guns, trannies, power; whether political, social, or economic; whether Libertarian, Republican, or Democrat. You see, these changes of the times and law are fulfilled in the one single person you are seeking, whether consciously or unconsciously.

Oh I agree, that would certainly affect me, and I would certainly be against that, however that is not what is being discussed here. I do not take the practice of belittling someone based on the possibility of them hu8rting me in the future, I treat them right, and expect them to treat me right in turn.
I thought we were discussing a small segment of society forcing their views on the majority of society. As far as treating each other right, nobody's talking about setting bag limits and allowing these people to be hunted in the streets. Ask the cake baker how they got "treated in turn."

I thought we were discussing a small segment of society forcing their views on the majority of society. As far as treating each other right, nobody's talking about setting bag limits and allowing these people to be hunted in the streets. Ask the cake baker how they got "treated in turn."
And after the Bakers won in court the "Enlightened Leftists" put a bullseye on them and are still trying to destroy them because they don't have the same beliefs. So much for normal discussion w/leftists, the President is finding this out now over the Border Wall. Nothing satisfies these leftists except total control and utter destruction of the opposition. THERE IS NO COMPROMISE! The only good liberal is a **** liberal, you fill in the blanks.

Yup, let’s not be coy or ignorant as this mindset and evil ideology winds up with the whole world being anti-Christian. That is the culmination.

I agree 100%. Be whomever you want to be, IDGAF. However, you cannot ignore biology. Take sports for example. Biological males simply have an advantage in strength and endurance sports over biological females. Transgender women competing in women's sports in the pursuit of "equality" is the very antithesis of equality. If biological men are able to compete in women's sports on the basis of their self identification, and biological differences should not matter, than we should just eliminate sexual segregation of sports (no men's and women's, just one). If that were to happen, guess who would truly be eliminated from sports competition... that's right, women! Why, because biologically a top female athlete is not, and would not be, competitive against a top male athlete.

I agree 100%. Be whomever you want to be, IDGAF. However, you cannot ignore biology. Take sports for example. Biological males simply have an advantage in strength and endurance sports over biological females. Transgender women competing in women's sports in the pursuit of "equality" is the very antithesis of equality. If biological men are able to compete in women's sports on the basis of their self identification, and biological differences should not matter, than we should just eliminate sexual segregation of sports (no men's and women's, just one). If that were to happen, guess who would truly be eliminated from sports competition... that's right, women! Why, because biologically a top female athlete is not, and would not be, competitive against a top male athlete.
True statement.

I agree 100%. Be whomever you want to be, IDGAF. However, you cannot ignore biology. Take sports for example. Biological males simply have an advantage in strength and endurance sports over biological females. Transgender women competing in women's sports in the pursuit of "equality" is the very antithesis of equality. If biological men are able to compete in women's sports on the basis of their self identification, and biological differences should not matter, than we should just eliminate sexual segregation of sports (no men's and women's, just one). If that were to happen, guess who would truly be eliminated from sports competition... that's right, women! Why, because biologically a top female athlete is not, and would not be, competitive against a top male athlete."
"Mack Beggs won a Texas girls state wrestling championship for the second year in a row with a victory that, once again, brought a mixture of cheers and boos because Beggs is a transgender athlete.

Beggs, an 18-year-old senior at Trinity High in Euless, began the transition from girl to boy a few years ago and has been taking low-level testosterone injections but is competing in the girls competition because of a decision by the University Interscholastic League after an uproar and a lawsuit last winter. Because the testosterone comes from a physician, the UIL does not regard it as a banned substance.

Although Beggs, whose given name is Mackenzie, has stated a preference for competing in the boys’ division, the UIL requires athletes to compete against the gender that is listed on their birth certificate. Beggs has gone 36-0 this year, wrestling in the 110-pound class.
"https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...te-girls-championship/?utm_term=.45d7cc36dea3

I raise my kids....not trannies reading books at a library. I didn't take my son to the library on tranny day.......I raise my kids. I'll say it again for emphasis.....I rasie my kids. Let that sink in.
Homeschool? Do you create all the media they consume? To paraphrase a commie: You may not be interested in gayness but gayness is interested in your kids.

Back
Top Bottom