How many genders are there?

I agree 100%. Be whomever you want to be, IDGAF. However, you cannot ignore biology. Take sports for example. Biological males simply have an advantage in strength and endurance sports over biological females. Transgender women competing in women's sports in the pursuit of "equality" is the very antithesis of equality. If biological men are able to compete in women's sports on the basis of their self identification, and biological differences should not matter, than we should just eliminate sexual segregation of sports (no men's and women's, just one). If that were to happen, guess who would truly be eliminated from sports competition... that's right, women! Why, because biologically a top female athlete is not, and would not be, competitive against a top male athlete.

Exhibit A:
9F8CE031-585E-4826-A1F9-9255C3CA2491.jpeg

Unless you include 2016 Libertarian vice presidential candidate and former MA governor Bill Weld...

Yeah, true...but he did do that as a republican, and to be honest most libertarians wouldn't consider him a libertarian. And lets not forget who suggested take guns first, due process later, nor banning bump stocks at the federal level...

Yeah, true...but he did do that as a republican, and to be honest most libertarians wouldn't consider him a libertarian. And lets not forget who suggested take guns first, due process later, nor banning bump stocks at the federal level...

True, but it begs the question - Why was he asked to run as an “L”?

Honestly, this doesn't even belong being discussed among gay/straight lines. I am, and had been, an advocate for gay rights, and wrote many articles and legal analyses on the subject of gay marriage prior to the Obergefell decision. Is there any evidence of greater incidents of underage sexual predation by transgender people as opposed to those who identify biologically? Is there any evidence of anything harmful to other people that goes beyond simply being disgusted by the sight or idea of transgender people? If the answer to both of these questions is no, then what does it matter how a person identifies themselves. The dizzying number of classifications is silly, but when you consider it, isn't it just a rejection of being stereotyped? #thoughtfluiddemiconservative

This is just more social engineering on the part of the leftists. They need to destroy all evidence of Western Civ, norms and values to complete their fantasy of a Liberal Utopia. They seem to forgot places like Russia, China, Iran, etc. where the leaders are laughing and plotting to overthrow the West once the liberal dream is realized. These moonbats would either be subjugated by the criminal elements in their respective countries or be ruled by the likes of China which isn't big on human rights or free speech, never mind gay culture and transgender issues. A fools mission is what they are on but they are to arrogant and stupid to see their folly.

We really just need to be attacked by aliens so we can stop worrying about dumb things. When the mother ships come, do you care if some dude wears pink?

Honestly, this doesn't even belong being discussed among gay/straight lines. I am, and had been, an advocate for gay rights, and wrote many articles and legal analyses on the subject of gay marriage prior to the Obergefell decision. Is there any evidence of greater incidents of underage sexual predation by transgender people as opposed to those who identify biologically? Is there any evidence of anything harmful to other people that goes beyond simply being disgusted by the sight or idea of transgender people? If the answer to both of these questions is no, then what does it matter how a person identifies themselves. The dizzying number of classifications is silly, but when you consider it, isn't it just a rejection of being stereotyped? #thoughtfluiddemiconservative
The Leftists use gay/trans people just like they use African/Americans, to further their ideology and power. Do you think the Dems would be putting their arms around the Pink Pistols? Look what happened to Kanye as soon as he went off the reservation? All the gender talk is a smokescreen for the left, their goal is total power and destruction of society as we know it.

The problem isn’t how people choose to identify themselves. The problem is when the government gets involved because it becomes a tool for the SJWs to to use to punish those they disagree with.

Ultimately, there REALLY ARE only two genders. How do I know? One of each are required to produce another human being. Period. There’s no other way this can happen.

The Leftists use gay/trans people just like they use African/Americans, to further their ideology and power. Do you think the Dems would be putting their arms around the Pink Pistols? Look what happened to Kanye as soon as he went off the reservation? All the gender talk is a smokescreen for the left, their goal is total power and destruction of society as we know it.
The Left will use whatever tool they can, and it has less to do with ideology but everything to do with power. Yet we kind of do the same. Since you mentioned Kanye, lets take a look at him. Kanye is still a complete moron. 2 years ago we hated him, now we love him. Why? Because he is calling out the left? Because he is telling other African Americans to not blindly follow the left? Sure, those are reasons to give praise, but Kanye is still a self aggrandizing moron. He just happens to be temporarily allied with us. I have a feeling that will change at some point.

If not understanding or approving of different people is a reason to treat them as a subclass in society, then certainly some aspects of our society is ripe for change.

The problem isn’t how people choose to identify themselves. The problem is when the government gets involved because it becomes a tool for the SJWs to to use to punish those they disagree with.

Ultimately, there REALLY ARE only two genders. How do I know? One of each are required to produce another human being. Period. There’s no other way this can happen.

There is nothing in this statement that I disagree with.

Homeschool? Do you create all the media they consume? To paraphrase a commie: You may not be interested in gayness but gayness is interested in your kids.
I don't create the media the consume. Instead..... I raised kids smart enough to recognize bullshit when they see it. That's the key......my kids aren't softies that accept everything that the schools and society push. They can recognize that someone has a right to do whatever they want while at the same time realizing that some things are plain wrong.

Last edited:
The Left will use whatever tool they can, and it has less to do with ideology but everything to do with power. Yet we kind of do the same. Since you mentioned Kanye, lets take a look at him. Kanye is still a complete moron. 2 years ago we hated him, now we love him. Why? Because he is calling out the left? Because he is telling other African Americans to not blindly follow the left? Sure, those are reasons to give praise, but Kanye is still a self aggrandizing moron. He just happens to be temporarily allied with us. I have a feeling that will change at some point.

If not understanding or approving of different people is a reason to treat them as a subclass in society, then certainly some aspects of our society is ripe for change.
Nobody is being treated as a subclass, we have anti-discrimination laws for that. You can't legislate people's opinions nor force them to believe something they don't. The left targets Christians because of their values and morals but ignores Muslims who have more radical beliefs because Christians are the majority in this country and Western Civilization.

we have anti-discrimination laws for that.
Anti-discrimination laws are only effective in dealing with protected classes. We wouldn't even need anti-discrimination laws if people didn't discriminate against those who they do not identify with, yet it really is human nature to do so. Christianity, among other religions, teaches that we are above the animals. If true, then we should be able to tolerate that which appears different, or alien, and accept people by their merits. Otherwise, we are just smarter animals.

100% Agree.

Anti-discrimination laws are only effective in dealing with protected classes. We wouldn't even need anti-discrimination laws if people didn't discriminate against those who they do not identify with, yet it really is human nature to do so. Christianity, among other religions, teaches that we are above the animals. If true, then we should be able to tolerate that which appears different, or alien, and accept people by their merits. Otherwise, we are just smarter animals.

I tolerate all mankind. Humans are not animals but they are creatures in the sense of creation. I know many lgbtq whatever and show them the same respect as the next man. It’s when the opinions are forced through governmental vectors that they become oppressive.

Edit: some humans can be animals in the metaphorical sense.

Police and Military are animal control for He...She...or It animals, Hospitals and the medical profession is for two legged animals, etc

Pelosi and Schumer are in the Slime category

Last edited:
In all things I am a Traditionalist. 10's of thousands of years with two sexes works for me...
Also goes for the Husband being the head of the family. Sexist? Yup.

While I don't "Hate" anyone for the choices they make, I likewise expect the same in my choice to support Traditional Values, Marriage, Sex, and Religion...

Last edited:
There are also some people born either in between or without physical characteristics of either.

Yes and they will strongly exhibit the traits of one sex or the other externally while clothed so choose one and choose wisely. I firmly believe that is an option and a way forward.

In all things I am a Traditionalist. 10's of thousands of years with two sexes works for me...
Also goes for the Husband being the head of the family. Sexist? Yup.
Not at all sexist you just respect the power of biology. Nature will not be denied.

Might surprise you to learn that's not it. There are other genetic options.

There are also some people born either in between or without physical characteristics of either.

Yeah but the bulk of the transgender identity revolves around social identification and not things like turner syndrome. Hence why they use the term "transgender" while "transsexual" has fallen out of favor.

Might surprise you to learn that's not it. There are other genetic options.
Trisomy does exist but tends to be associated with various degrees of dysfunction. (YY is not viable.) XXY causes Klinefelter Syndrome, for example.

FWIW, Trisomy 21 tends to result in a condition known as Down Syndrome.

How does biology, in current western society, determine the head of household? We aren't hunter gatherers...
Because 8,000 years +/- of evolution have men and women genetically better adapted for historical roles. Women have never done better in freedom and opportunity then in present day clown world yet measures of women's happiness are at an all time low. Imagine that.

Back
Top Bottom