How many genders are there?

I think nature has it. Three. Male, female, and some phrase for anything else.
All of these would be safe:
Mixed
Generic
Unknown
Transitional

I would vote for using Generic. It would also be useful to specify on applications where one would either want to disclose that information, or whether one doesn't care if they are accommodated as a specific gender.

Alternatively, we could just abolish officially using the names and just go with what you have for Chromosomes.. but that would make too much sense..

Gender=XX
Gender=00 (for unknown)
Gender=XY
Gender=XXY
...etc

Then we can put a big ol Y on the men's room door and call it the Y spot.

Imagine how much money we would save just stepping aside and around from the stupid movement.

When they start accusing you of the crime of hate speech by not using the appropriate pronoun, it certainly does affect you.
So how do we refer to these people? They keep saying to use they/them pronouns, but what is the singular version of that? If you watch the video, time marker 14:05, it is an "act of violence" to use the wrong terms...yet there is an infinite number of genders so there is an infinite number of pronouns, hence my issue (reference time marker 16:45). What about people in our country who don't speak English? Let's take Spanish for example; he=el, she=ella, they/them=ellos. There are no "trans" or "non binary" gender ways to refer to people. Not to mention, ALL nouns in Spanish are either MALE or FEMALE. Are we now going to ban these gender bashing, offensive languages from being spoken on our sacred soil? The major part that should concern every law abiding, freedom loving American is that there have been successful lawsuits over improper verbiage as small as "he/she" because some people feel insulted. But I guess feelings are more important than free speech!

I think nature has it. Three. Male, female, and some phrase for anything else.
All of these would be safe:
Mixed
Generic
Unknown
Transitional

I would vote for using Generic. It would also be useful to specify on applications where one would either want to disclose that information, or whether one doesn't care if they are accommodated as a specific gender.

Alternatively, we could just abolish officially using the names and just go with what you have for Chromosomes.. but that would make too much sense..

Gender=XX
Gender=00 (for unknown)
Gender=XY
Gender=XXY
...etc

Then we can put a big ol Y on the men's room door and call it the Y spot.

Imagine how much money we would save just stepping aside and around from the stupid movement.
So...can either 00s or XXYs reproduce???

women cut off body parts to disguise themselves as men. Not crazy.

If I identified as a cripple in a whole body .crazy

If I cut off my legs to reach my idea of my correct body image . Batshit crazy.

Pick a body part , no matter which one , when you cut it off you are delusional.

There are two genders. If you have a penis, you are a man. If you have a vagina, you are a woman. Anything else is a statistically irrelevant genetic defect.

People come up with all kinds of "identities" but its all nonsense. If you are a dude who has his dick cut off and reformed into a replica of a pussy so you can pretend to be a woman, you are still a man. A very insane and self destructive man, but a man nonetheless.

A huge part of the problem i have with this is that its being pushed on kids in the publik schoolags. This crap is just another facet of the ever encroaching globo-homo cultural marxist agenda and should be pushed back upon.

That IS my point. There is more than just XY or XX for genetics. Politics aside, it is not XY or XX. As some others have pointed out, there are XXY, XYY, XXXY, etc.

There sure are but they're not the "norm". They abnormalities. Those people having the problem shouldn't necessarily be scorned (except those that also have mental aberrations that cause them to scream at people in retail stores) but these are NOT previously unidentified genders that require laws and special bathrooms.

Just curious as to what the NES reaction would be if a bunch of LGBT people who were passionate about gun rights wanted to join NES and the fight against Healey and other infringers? Would the response be get lost Tinkerbell? Or is there space for others to join the fight? In my mind I don't care what the next person does, I just don't. If they are all for gun rights then they are good in my book.

This is just more social engineering on the part of the leftists. They need to destroy all evidence of Western Civ, norms and values to complete their fantasy of a Liberal Utopia. They seem to forgot places like Russia, China, Iran, etc. where the leaders are laughing and plotting to overthrow the West once the liberal dream is realized. These moonbats would either be subjugated by the criminal elements in their respective countries or be ruled by the likes of China which isn't big on human rights or free speech, never mind gay culture and transgender issues. A fools mission is what they are on but they are too arrogant and stupid to see their folly.

This warped "gender" agenda is the next push by the globalists to divide us (as *most* people get along with people of other races), and push the depopulation agenda as well (see: Georgia Guidestones).

Divide and Conquer is the oldest trick in the book.

Only 2, who they choose to have sex with or how they choose to dress is none of my business. Just don't force me indulge in your business. I don't want to
participate.

Just curious as to what the NES reaction would be if a bunch of LGBT people who were passionate about gun rights wanted to join NES and the fight against Healey and other infringers? Would the response be get lost Tinkerbell? Or is there space for others to join the fight? In my mind I don't care what the next person does, I just don't. If they are all for gun rights then they are good in my book.

Please, I beg of you, don't go on a political tirade and hijack this thread to turn it into something else completely. I've seen this tactic used by the hardcore left time and time again when they have no valid argument and still wish to impose their way upon the rest of us. If you wish to propose new topics, it would definitely be best and most proper to start a new thread. I merely posted a video with factual points leading us to our traditional ways of two genders and was looking for feedback...and now you're on an LGBTQI?#! rant. No one is calling anyone "Tinkerbell" or looking to discriminate or even talking about gun rights at all. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

You are confusing two separate issues. I don't care what you call yourself, how you dress or who you choose to associate with. It is none of my business and people should be free to do what they want. That doesn't change the fact that you are either XX or XY or have a genetic mutation. Is that easy to understand?

That IS my point. There is more than just XY or XX for genetics. Politics aside, it is not XY or XX. As some others have pointed out, there are XXY, XYY, XXXY, etc.

Again. This is the third time I’ve brought this up and it’s been ignored every time. Can 00s, XXYs, XXYs or ANY OTHER combination other than 1x XX and 1x XY reproduce??? Bueller???

That is true for most, but not all.

There are XXY and XYY. Individuals with these conditions have male genitalia. The project I’ve been working on has collected material from about 1000 donors. In that group, we found three with Klinefelter’s syndrome (XXY).

There also XXX individuals, who have female genitalia.

There are also hermaphrodites, who have mixed genitalia. These are quite rare.

Again. This is the third time I’ve brought this up and it’s been ignored every time. Can 00s, XXYs, XXYs or ANY OTHER combination other than 1x XX and 1x XY reproduce??? Bueller???

XXX are fertile. XYY may or may not be fertile. XXY are usually infertile.

So XXX are obviously female. I’m assuming XYYs have a penis and so are male, regardless of whether or not they are fertile.

This leaves XXYs. I will concede that if an XXY is born with half a uterus and half a penis, in these extreme cases it makes sense to say that there is no easy answer. That said, because these individuals cannot reproduce, one should refer to my original argument which states the following:

There are only 2 genders.

So XXX are obviously female. I’m assuming XYYs have a penis and so are male, regardless of whether or not they are fertile.

This leaves XXYs. I will concede that if an XXY is born with half a uterus and half a penis, in these extreme cases it makes sense to say that there is no easy answer. That said, because these individuals cannot reproduce, one should refer to my original argument which states the following:

There are only 2 genders.

People with Klinefelter’s syndrome have a penis. They don’t have a vagina.

There are hermaphrodites who have mixed genitalia.

People with Klinefelter’s syndrome have a penis. They don’t have a vagina.

There are hermaphrodites who have mixed genitalia.

So Klinefelter Syndrome is only possible in males. At least that’s what every reference I’ve looked as says. So STILL only two genders, except maybe for hermaphrodites but even where they are concerned there is all X or some combination of X and Y. So all X, regardless of number = female, any combination of X and Y = male. STILL only 2 genders.

So Klinefelter Syndrome is only possible in males. At least that’s what every reference I’ve looked as says. So STILL only two genders, except maybe for hermaphrodites but even where they are concerned there is all X or some combination of X and Y. So all X, regardless of number = female, any combination of X and Y = male. STILL only 2 genders.

Hermaphrodites have mixed genitalia.

Back
Top Bottom