How many rounds to pack for a new [GAY] shooter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 67409

Inappropriate Content
A friend from P-town messaged me saying he wants to buy a gun and start applying for his LTC. I told him that he should've bought a gun fifty years ago and that the Constitution is his carry permit. However, he persisted, and went ahead and applied. He's now looking for a carry gun that'll give him at least twenty rounds on tap. Thoughts? Pink pistols welcome.

(yes this is a parody thread)

Since your friend is gay ...

Any Glock or Shield in .40 will be good.

Any Taurus will also get the job done. Specially The Judge.

An AR to match his thong will be a nice tactical addition for the aspiring operator - make sure it has a flashlight, red dot and at least 6' of picatinny rails. If he wants to reach elite operator status, the minimum requirement is to add $600 worth of airsoft parts.

Since your friend is gay ...

Any Glock or Shield in .40 will be good.

Any Taurus will also get the job done. Specially The Judge.

An AR to match his thong will be a nice tactical addition for the aspiring operator - make sure it has a flashlight fleshlight, red dot and at least 6' of picatinny rails. If he wants to reach elite operator status, the minimum requirement is to add $600 worth of airsoft parts.

Fixed that for ya

A friend from P-town messaged me saying he wants to buy a gun and start applying for his LTC. I told him that he should've bought a gun fifty years ago and that the Constitution is his carry permit. However, he persisted, and went ahead and applied. He's now looking for a carry gun that'll give him at least twenty rounds on tap. Thoughts? Pink pistols welcome.

(yes this is a parody thread)
Personally, it's all about matching your outfit. Before I can really offer any advice I need to know, is your friend the sort that would carry a fabulous satchel, or more the combat boots and booty shorts Ranger panties type?

Last edited:
Personally, it's all about matching your outfit. Before I can really offer any advice I need to know, is your friend the sort that would carry a fabulous satchel, or more the combat boots and booty shorts type?

I believe he's in the Leather tribe. Chrome seems appropriate.

I believe he's in the Leather tribe. Chrome seems appropriate.
In that case, a shoulder rig with a black and polished-stainless 1911 is a classic, and he should feel right at home in the harness. He'd be sacrificing round count, but when you're taking down bears it's all about "go big or go home*

Last edited:
ibtl...been a while since i've typed that

Ever? It takes a lot before YOU would consider a thread lock-worthy! [laugh]

BTW, are you bringing the unicorn gun to the next Old Colony match? We know that's yours.

On a more serious note, why would OP's friend need 20 rounds? I recommend G19's for newbs who want to carry and have a decent number of rounds w/ a pre-ban mag. IMHO, 10 round mags are OK.

Ever? It takes a lot before YOU would consider a thread lock-worthy! [laugh]

BTW, are you bringing the unicorn gun to the next Old Colony match? We know that's yours.

You're more right than you'll ever be again in your life.

I literally JUST TWO DAYS AGO traded a CZ SP01 Tactical for a CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1...the exact platform used to make that unicorn PCC. That's actually much better artistically than anything I could ever accomplish, but I would ride that little horsey all the way to the 200yd line with Franco shaking his head at me the entire way.

You're more right than you'll ever be again in your life.

I literally JUST TWO DAYS AGO traded a CZ SP01 Tactical for a CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1...the exact platform used to make that unicorn PCC. That's actually much better artistically than anything I could ever accomplish, but I would ride that little horsey all the way to the 200yd line with Franco shaking his head at me the entire way.

Wondered what that thing was. Have to show the unicorn to Mrs. Mountain- at work she was involved with the Scorpion plastic bits before it was released. Don't go there- 'unicorn' is not a euphemism LOL.

Sphincter carry I assume? I'd suggest a long slide, wouldn't you? OK I'm sorry, I haven't left the house in two weeks, been day drinking, it's all falling apart.

So that's two threads today- one with (GAY) and the other 'Not Gay' in the title. Must be the Tiger King stirring some repressed feelings? We need a duet of "I Saw a Tiger" by @nordic alien and @C. Stockwell . Let me know if you guys need help setting up the webex.

tiger-king-meme-8

Yeah what does Gay have to do with anything. Almost like you want a ride out of ppl.

Keep f***ing trolling and you'll get a vacation.

ETA: Well, it looks like you've caused trouble elsewhere recently. I gave you a single warning point (mildest warning possible) and it looks like you got an automatic break.

Use your time away wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom