How many things are wrong here?

allen-1

NES Member
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/11/29/new-details-bizarre-shooting/

Watch the video, read the article.

There's plenty of blame to go around. I'm starting with the girl who tells cops that she's going to kill cops, has an AK47 and refuses to pull over. Then she says she was afraid to get out of the car.

I'll follow that up with the cops who mistakenly said that she was armed and fired on her without her having a weapon and certainly not firing at them.

That's made better by a police car shot up by a police officer. CLUE - don't shoot your pistol across the top of a curved car top without clearing the HIGHEST point of the car - DUMMY.

Then the girl says that she was terrified that she was going to die, and yet was found ASLEEP in the car. I'm guessing that the combination of drugs and alcohol might have played a part.

Just so many levels of fail.

55 shots and she was unarmed? Lets just keep shooting and maybe she will comply. Brave Asswipes need to be severely beaten.

Greg

All I ask is to held to same standard in court ,
When someone “states” they are going to shoot me,
That I can light up their car and everyone else all around too.

I'm more amazed that 55 shots and she wasn't even nicked once....thats kind of comical and amazing
55 shots fired but we have no idea how many hit their own crusier or even contacted her car.
I dont agree with the actions of the police. So now if someone says they have a gun and they are going to kill me can i just draw and double tap them and all is good.

55 shots fired but we have no idea how many hit their own crusier or even contacted her car.

28 out of 55 shots hit one police car. Shredded the roof. The muzzle of a rifle with an optic is several inches lower than the line of sight through the optic. Oops.

The thing to do was wait her out. She has to come out eventually or get one of the those riot shields you hold in front and advance on the car using that.

The cops who shot up their own car need to be sent a bill to fix or replace the damaged cruiser.

That was some mighty fancy shootin’, even firing safely into the squad car as a ruse...even I couldn’t miss that reliably!

Last edited:
I feared for my life....so I took a nap for a few hours. Awesome.

Officers showed great restraint, otherwise, they would have shot each other.

Too much panic. Too little training. Failure to supervise. Failure to make a quick plan of who’s cover and who’s contact. Failure to slow the event down and think critically. Failure to take a tactical pause and look around at who’s eyes are bigger than a deer’s and tell them to reholster and clear the area.

These things could be handled easily with some proper leadership, training, discipline and patience. All of which are severely lacking in police dept’s these days.

If you look in the video you can see a police car further down the road that appears to be in the line of fire. Yikes!

yeah, she was stupid for sure. Drugs and alcohol played a huge role. But long criminal history as well.

The only thing with the cops is that they are charges with the responsibility to get her off the road. Me as a non-leo I don't have to worry about her unless she becomes a direct threat to me. So I can understand them using taking some extra precaution as she declared she had multiple firearms with her. Then she used a tool from the car to simulate having a firearm.

And really, since one or more cops shot the wrong car 28 times it is more like they just shot at her 27 times and not really 55.

I was on her side when she was listing the firearms she had. Yay second amendment. But she lost me when she said she was going to kill cops. Boo murder... I don't see a law suit here. She instigated that whole event.

How do we know that in her drug and alcohol induced state that she wasn't looking to commit suicide by cop...

anyway....maybe the cops were a little over zealous. But she made threats, stated she had certain firearms and simulated having them during the stop.

she got away with one. hopefully next time she won't be so stupid.

JFC.

Competence. Doesn’t appear anyone involved had any.

Lie saying she pointed a gun and shot at them when that never happened.

Shoot 55 times based on that lie and miss 100% of the shots while hitting one of your own cars with half.

Claim they showed “a lot of restraint”.

It actually appears her decision to not get out of the car may have saved her life. Then again, based on how terrible of a shot they were, maybe they would have missed. But considering they claimed she shot at them and did shoot at her, I’d bet they would have (tried) to light her up had she got out.

Where did the shots go? Why is it a hunter can accidentally shoot someone with a ricochet, and trained cops can’t hit atarget with a wall and of lead?
Must have trained at the Imperial Stormtrooper Academy

Any coincidence a Star wars joke was made right behind a Boba Fett fan..
And wasn't Boba Fett the clone basis for the Storm Trooper??? Why are they bad shots!?!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom