How much ammo per caliber have you managed to stock up?

How much ammo per caliber you`ve got?

• less than 1K

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • 1K-2K

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • 2K-3K

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • 3K-5K

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 5K-10K

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • 10K+

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading a few posts I’m realizing people voted the same way I thought. That’s said there is ALOT of ammo out there

My instructor told me I need 4K rounds per caliber. Given the shortage and that I didn’t heed that advice, I lashed out at all the hoarders on NES.

a wise course of action for sure....the lashing out part I mean.

My instructor told me I need 4K rounds per caliber. Given the shortage and that I didn’t heed that advice, I lashed out at all the hoarders on NES.
huh.
a 3-5 bucket has only 4 votes. i guess those were the honest ones, who knows how much honesty is in the 10+ bucket, but, who knows. good for them, if true.

anyway, even with only 43 votes it is quite peculiar how it got distributed. i for some reason assumed the 2-3 bucket should win by far, but, go figure.

Just need one shotgun shell according to Uncle Joe - fire it in the air and it will scare them off

huh.
a 3-5 bucket has only 4 votes. i guess those were the honest ones, who knows how much honesty is in the 10+ bucket, but, who knows. good for them, if true.

anyway, even with only 43 votes it is quite peculiar how it got distributed. i for some reason assumed the 2-3 bucket should win by far, but, go figure.

That’s because the hoarders haven’t chimed in yet.

That’s because the hoarders haven’t chimed in yet.
nah, i do not think so. despite of what people put into comments - an anonymous statistics rarely lie too much. they do lie a bit, but a trend is more or less there.

As hunting down for 9mm is now a pain point of mine - due to an obvious total lack of an ability to see what was coming - i just wonder to throw this out - what is your current stock pile looks like?
I am trying to stay at __, and it is as true as it is.
Hi Maura. I dont have any ammo.

How many people answered that poll honestly?
Unfortunately I only have 1/2 a box of loose cartridges per-caliber. :(

How many people answered that poll honestly?
Unfortunately I only have 1/2 a box of loose cartridges per-caliber. :(
I figured to answer the question scientifically I'd go by the caliber I have the least of. I don't have any .308, therefore I have no ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom