• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How much magnification?

I copied this from an interesting article.
"This might not give you the perfect answer for what scope is right for you, but it can at least help guide you as you navigate the busy waters that lay in front of you."

long range optics ranking tier list

Seems they still get some love though.

It’s weird but those older scopes came mismatched a lot. I have no clue why it took them so long to match turrets to the reticle.

Edit to add. It looks like this scope was on the M24 rifles at one point which is why people like them. They want a clone.

I found the box and it’s actually a VX-III LRT which was the predecessor to the MK4. Basically the same scope other than the name. Same SKU also. Looking back they disco’d this model and introduced it as the Mk4. I’m reading that these supposedly track better than the Mk4s do also.
This is what they do , not al lot changes they just change the name.

"This might not give you the perfect answer for what scope is right for you, but it can at least help guide you as you navigate the busy waters that lay in front of you."

dunno, lists like that make very little sense as most of those brands are using very different components for different lines of their products, and said vortex and athlon do have decent top tier product lines, but majority of their budget offerings are pure garbage both feature wise and quality wise.

and some other brands, like said arken - are pure budget brands that offer decent features while compromising on quality.

dunno, lists like that make very little sense as most of those brands are using very different components for different lines of their products, and said vortex and athlon do have decent top tier product lines, but majority of their budget offerings are pure garbage both feature wise and quality wise.

and some other brands, like said arken - are pure budget brands that offer decent features while compromising on quality.
This is so true,
Every brand seems to have its garbage line , even the high end stuff. Now the high end stuff might not be “garbage” but there might be a better option on the higher end of a lower budget? Scope buying is so much fun , not
For me its like finding a holster , you end up with a few that work but just not what you like.
End use and expectations with in a price range is key.

Bushnell = "A-Tier" ?? Yea, OK drop that lineup down to C-Tier, or maybe B-Tier.

NF should be "S-Tier (ask any top level F Class Master competitor what EVERYONE's using )

Bushnell = "A-Tier" ?? Yea, OK drop that lineup down to C-Tier, or maybe B-Tier.

NF should be "S-Tier (ask any top level F Class Master competitor what EVERYONE's using )
My Bushnell XRS II is definitely A-tier. Perfect tracking and is a tank. It has been used rough and still performs just as it did on day one.

Back
Top Bottom