• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How not to teach your wife Gun Safety

The husband - if he's truly aware of practicing good firearm safety then he was an idiot to do something that would startle his wife who was a novice and clearly not practicing good safety techniques. I'm willing to let her slide a little bit as a newbie (but not much).

Plus he seems like the kind of guy who pulls pranks like that thinking they're funny without thinking ahead to the potential consequences. Had he thrown the fireworks at someone who had good training the husband may well have found himself with a barrel aimed in his direction.

SOFA for the next ten months for that guy!

What was up with the wife sniffing the hammer?

I recently turned in some cash to Weaponcraft, and the lady in the office put the bills up to her nose and was taking deep sniffs......

"I LOVE the smell of money", she said....

I told her that the money had been in my back pocket wallet, and that it smelled like ass.....

She stopped sniffing immediately.

Last edited:
No. He'd be in the dog house:

Practical gifts! [thumbsup]

More than 40 years later, Mom still jokes about Dad getting her a chainsaw for their anniversary.

(In his defense, they were tight on cash that year and really needed it. He also made sure she could wield it before buying it.)

And yes, I do know better. Mine usually involve staying somewhere touristy within walking distance of the beach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom