• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How to defend against a CCW when unarmed

what a pile of stupid BS. anybody teaching how to counter a draw will end up with that student shot in real life while trying to do it to anybody who was actually trained to carry for service.
you do not draw in the way to let a stupid f#cker to grab your arms with your own gun. you shoot him dead when he starts reaching toward you, with no contact. or you make a distance first with a push or kick or whatever means, then you draw and shoot him down. in gun vs masters of shit the gun always wins.

what a pile of stupid BS. anybody teaching how to counter a draw will end up with that student shot in real life while trying to do it to anybody who was actually trained to carry for service.
you do not draw in the way to let a stupid f#cker to grab your arms with your own gun. you shoot him dead when he starts reaching toward you, with no contact. or you make a distance first with a push or kick or whatever means, then you draw and shoot him down. in gun vs masters of shit the gun always wins.
Whoop, there it is.

trolled-softly.jpg

Someones taking the internet too seriously,..
so, both my kids attend the MMA school - both are at brown belts level - they had there somewhat a similar thing shown/taught by their sensei as a part of self-defence practices. specifically it was a training on grabbing the arm with gun pressing into your chest, and grabbing the draw.

my oldest kid is 15, we then talked about it and at home i showed him how his martial arts tech he was shown would unfold in a real life scenario with me having my gun in my OWB holster and him trying to get it from me.
so i a had to imprint it into his brain - if you will ever see a f#ck with a hand moving toward a gun - you dodge, run and hide. you do not attempt to grab that gun, ever.

you would think it is all stupid and absurd, but, it is actually a rather real topic.

The 21 foot rule looks good on paper in reality a threat at any distance is worth a response I'm not waiting for someone to get 21 ft away from me if they are drawing a gun or a weapon at 30 ft I am going to be justified as I am not a professional shooter

Nsfw

Watch 4 too much skooma intake

View: https://youtu.be/qMnS4tp4sjA

so, both my kids attend the MMA school - both are at brown belts level - they had there somewhat a similar thing shown/taught by their sensei as a part of self-defence practices. specifically it was a training on grabbing the arm with gun pressing into your chest, and grabbing the draw.

my oldest kid is 15, we then talked about it and at home i showed him how his martial arts tech he was shown would unfold in a real life scenario with me having my gun in my OWB holster and him trying to get it from me.
so i a had to imprint it into his brain - if you will ever see a f#ck with a hand moving toward a gun - you dodge, run and hide. you do not attempt to grab that gun, ever.

you would think it is all stupid and absurd, but, it is actually a rather real topic.

MMA
Brown Belt

ok

Someone is afraid of 'the hug' [laugh] Matt

MMA
Brown Belt
ok
MMA is easier to say now than to elaborate to a mix of Kempo, Jiu-Jitsu, Kali, Kung-fu and Muay Thai. MMA it is. I like what they teach there and how they mix grappling and striking, it is an OK physical activity for kids.

Someone is afraid of 'the hug' [laugh] Matt
nah, it was more about something like this, below.
it is only 2 positions, usually training goes on 5 or 6 - with gun pointed to face, gun pressing to chest, gun pointed to back, and then reaching for a gun in a holster.
all that relies on the hesitance of the shooter to pull a trigger and lack of commitment to a kill. which is, as i stated earlier, it a pretty huge presumption.

View: https://youtu.be/HjrChuDWqZo?t=9

Last edited:
If I'm drawing that close, guaranteed I'm shooting the guy in the cock first, soon as I think I'm over fleshy bits I'm emptying that high cap.

I get it it's a joke thread, but I have told my (very large) brother, that if anyone pulls a gun on him, to immediately run. I'm kind of assuming that most muggers would not have a ton of range time. As such, I have told him if it's a .22 or other small caliber, they might hit you, but unlikely to be fatal (particularly given my brothers size) larger caliber they probably will miss. I really believe in that advice.

Back
Top Bottom