• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How to determine Glock MAg age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of talk on the net about preban, U notch, Square notched, lined etc. So how does a person know if they have preban high caps or not? Is there a simple reference somewhere? Did some searching but it's like trying to drink from a fire hose.

There is a thread here just about this. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/4944-MA-Identifying-Pre-Ban-Glock-Mags

Glock's official position on undated magazines that do not have recent features such as the ambi mag catch slot or little window on the front is "WE DON'T KNOW". How anyone other than the manufacturer can claim that they DO know seems silly to me.

If it is not marked "govt leo only" or have the modern features, it is pre-ban as far as I am concerned.

This has been beaten to DEATH here and elsewhere but the dead horse keeps coming back.

Last edited:
If you have a large capacity preban magazine that's damaged, can you repair it with non-preban parts?

If you have a large capacity preban magazine, can you add an extension to it?

Is it okay to use synthetic motor oil in a new engine?

Are snow tires worthwhile?

There is a thread here just about this. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/4944-MA-Identifying-Pre-Ban-Glock-Mags

Glock's official position on undated magazines that do not have recent features such as the ambi mag catch slot or little window on the front is "WE DON'T KNOW". How anyone other than the manufacturer can claim that they DO know seems silly to me.

If it is not marked "govt leo only" or have the modern features, it is pre-ban as far as I am concerned.

This has been beaten to DEATH here and elsewhere but the dead horse keeps coming back.

this, jesus h.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom