• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How to register two guns for event in Practiscore?

alx

NES Member
Hello folks,

I am going to make a fool of myself again. I looked, but I could not find the answer to the question above - how do I register two guns for say a steel challenge match in Practiscore? Everything I read says you need to register for the match twice with the two different guns. But.,.. when I go to register twice it asks me to pay again - is that correct? Do I pay twice the match fee when I want to shoot two guns? Does the match director sees this and refunds me the second match fee? Does s/he kicks me off for being an ignorant dick? Help lol...

Some guidance on how to go about this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Alex

Most matches you will pay double fee or a reduced fee for gun #2.

Example: gun#1 = $20, gun #2 = $10

Yes, for each gun you want to shoot there is a Fee… as Broc mentioned above some match directors offer discounts for any additional guns…

Got it. Thanks

Just didn’t want to register and play twice and get kicked or something. Will proceed with paying twice if that is the norm.

Thanks again
Alex

Got it. Thanks

Just didn’t want to register and play twice and get kicked or something. Will proceed with paying twice if that is the norm.

Thanks again
Alex
You wouldn't get kicked. People running matches are nice.

Back
Top Bottom