How to Stop a Would Be Killer at a Military Base

Well duh, why stop at military bases: how to stop a would-be killer at any place.

It would be entirely appropriate karma should one of the armed guards at the Capital Building decided to go on a rampage while the congress is in session.

Too much sense. This will melt the last remaining bastion of brain cells clinging onto life in a liberals head.

Just like in the civilian world. If you choose to go out in public unarmed then you at the mercy of a angry or mentally ill person w/a gun.

Soldiers who are legally permitted by a state to carry a concealed weapon should be allowed to do so on a U.S. Army base.

There's that "permit" thing again. [rolleyes]

I thought the Constitution acknowledged our right to keep and bear arms, not "a state". [thinking]

Tried to find some background on Dr. Berg.
From what I could find, he's 82 years old and live in MA, Northshore area.
From his comment in article appears he's a Korean War vet....

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Arthur-Berg/69804649

"Dr. Berg is assistant professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, on the staff of Massachusetts General Hospital and in private practice in Beverly, Mass. He has extensive training in lethal threat management and is a certified instructor in several self-defense disciplines by the National Law Enforcement Training Center."

These days, someone expressing such thoughts in the mainstream media is hard to believe....Must be his age. Old guy is off his rocker....

I was safer sitting on a Firebase in Vietnam than the soldiers at Fort Hood today.

It's amazing how people get along when everybody is armed.

Back
Top Bottom