• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How you know the zombie thing is really reached critical mass

groundscrapers

NES Member
http://slickguns.com/product/talo-s...-275-barrel-6-rnds-3372-after-coupon-shipping

TALORuger380ACP_0.jpg

A Zombie slayer LCP.. Please...

Uuuuugh ....more zombie nation / zombie crap ....... the dead will not walk nor will you have to prepare for them ....... more to worrie about than zombies .... in my town I can't drive down the street without seeing spraypaint over street signs saying zombie crossing ..... its stupid ...if you want to kill zombies then chamber one and put it where they exist ....in your imagination! ! Lol. ......

The whole zombie thing has been old for some time now at this point it seems people would just take a permenant marker write "zombie" on the handle and try to sell it for double the market value...

Tell me about it right? Can't even leave the neiborhood without having to stop and check for zombies ...lol. ........ between my neiborhood and youtube, iv had about all the zombies I can stomach!

Last edited:
Make me wooden bullets and a vampire target forget about the zombie nonsense vampires are scarier they can actually open doors instead of into walls lol

!lol! Only thing worse than zombie aknowledgement is twilight vampire wearwolf kaakaa ... lol. ......where's the pic of the bunny with a pancake on its head when we need it! !

Uuuuugh ....more zombie nation / zombie crap ....... the dead will not walk nor will you have to prepare for them ....... more to worrie about than zombies .... in my town I can't drive down the street without seeing spraypaint over street signs saying zombie crossing ..... its stupid ...if you want to kill zombies then chamber one and put it where they exist ....in your imagination! ! Lol. ......
YEAH! And the same goes for those Zombie Response Team dudes...[grin]

At least they don't make some gay movie with zombies that move to a town and decide to not kill humans, go to highschool and fall in love with a human that gets pregnant by a zombie...my girlfriend won't shut up about twilight. [puke]

Now that I think about it, a movie like that might be pretty funny.

Last edited:
All the gun hipsters are mad because they stole "their thing." [laugh]

Heard in Mom's basement around the country said:
Aww maaan, they are ruining it... They took this great thing and they are spoiling it with their corporate greed.

Dude, its your turn, roll again, my level 12 something or the other is almost out of hit points...

I'm guessing you didn't catch the sarcasm...
oh I did ... hahha no harm intended ....this whole thread is a joke .... ...god dam zombies ....im so sick of watching a review on a firearms and having the narrator open with .." this is my zombie killer " ........ how about "here's my gun and ill defend myself against real life. Issues like carjackers and thiefs .... not things. The little ones thi k are under their beds ......

oh I did ... hahha no harm intended ....this whole thread is a joke .... ...god dam zombies ....im so sick of watching a review on a firearms and having the narrator open with .." this is my zombie killer " ........ how about "here's my gun and ill defend myself against real life. Issues like carjackers and thiefs .... not things. The little ones thi k are under their beds ......

well, I am sick of people saying: "this is my HD gun" or "this gun is perfect for self defense" we all know people only buy guns to hurt other people...and kill zombies of course.

They use it to their advantage:
Wonder why Zombies, Zombie Apocalypse, and Zombie Preparedness continue to live or walk dead on a CDC web site? As it turns out what first began as a tongue in cheek campaign to engage new audiences with preparedness messages has proven to be a very effective platform. We continue to reach and engage a wide variety of audiences on all hazards preparedness via Zombie Preparedness; and as our own director, Dr. Ali Khan, notes, "If you are generally well equipped to deal with a zombie apocalypse you will be prepared for a hurricane, pandemic, earthquake, or terrorist attack." So please log on, get a kit, make a plan, and be prepared!

This was actually a good move no their part. The guide that they put out was meant to get people to prepare for the worst. Not Zombies, but to prepare for thing that have happened. Hurricane, Tornados, Ice and Snow Storms. These are things that have happened in the past few years that left people un-prepared.

While it's been preached over and over, people don't listen. You go the Zombie route and people will stock up on supplies. So, while the premise might dumb, the final outcome was good.

I like the Zombie thing because it's good humored fun. I choose not to be so serious and hum glum that I can see the fun in something. And they are cool. I've loved the whole Zombie premise since I saw, "Night of the Living Dead," as a kid.

What do they call that again? Oh yea, good 'ole entertainment.

Now, the Twilight crap drives me nuts, but my wife reads all the books about vampires and such...but she doesn't subject me to it...so that's good. But it must entertain someone as it's making boatloads of cash.

Now, let the flaming begin! [smile]

Actually, I was postng it as a part of a longer post that I deleted....it's just the "next step" in keeping the people's eyes off the REAL problem - the Mayan calendar.

If people stopped thinking about zombies, then they'll really worry!

It's all part of the plan......

Actually, I was postng it as a part of a longer post that I deleted....it's just the "next step" in keeping the people's eyes off the REAL problem - the Mayan calendar.

If people stopped thinking about zombies, then they'll really worry!

It's all part of the plan......

Ahhh, now I see where you going. Damn Government mis-direction!

YEAH! And the same goes for those Zombie Response Team dudes...[grin]

At least they don't make some gay movie with zombies that move to a town and decide to not kill humans, go to highschool and fall in love with a human that gets pregnant by a zombie...my girlfriend won't shut up about twilight. [puke]

Now that I think about it, a movie like that might be pretty funny.

close enough...

http://youtu.be/LD8_GFEO-HY [laugh]

This zombie crap is taking attention away from the real threat ... Juggalos.

Isnt Boston hosting some sort of Zombie Run?

I laugh as I have a picture in my head of Coakley leading a pack of politicians down Beacon street.

Im a huge undead Movie/Book/Graphic Novel fan..that's where it stops for me.

Isnt Boston hosting some sort of Zombie Run?

I laugh as I have a picture in my head of Coakley leading a pack of politicians down Beacon street.

Im a huge undead Movie/Book/Graphic Novel fan..that's where it stops for me.

It's a 5k run in Amesbury.. lol my girlfriend is actually running in it. Looks pretty neat I guess.. but running isn't for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom