• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

https://www.capecodtimes.com/story/news/2022/06/21/falmouth-police-rifles-ar-15-guns-uvalde-texas-gun-control/7606829001/

The sheer # of Shrillary signs there 5 years ago was a shock. The 4932382332 Camry's with some old guy who knew how to drive in 1985 wandering all over just was annoying as well. The people masked up OUTSIDE. IN THE SUN. WHILE DOING SOME SORT OF ACTIVITY was just. . . shocking. Except to visit clients and (briefly) my parents, I haven't been back - and that was 20 months ago. LOL

The whole Cape is a liberal cesspool. I can’t even spend time there anymore. They be crazy.
I followed that link and their was an editorial from someone on Marthas Vineyard. They were complaining about all of the Trash, demo debris and septic trucks that the ferry was bring over to the island.
They want to limit the amount of trucks that can go to their island.

If people would rather the police dismantle the old AR's instead of selling them back to the dealer for credit on the purchase of new ones, then wouldn't it just make more sense to keep them and still buy the new ones? They don't seem to be against the department buying new ones. They also seem fine with them owning the current ones. So why do they have to be dismantled?

If people would rather the police dismantle the old AR's instead of selling them back to the dealer for credit on the purchase of new ones, then wouldn't it just make more sense to keep them and still buy the new ones? They don't seem to be against the department buying new ones. They also seem fine with them owning the current ones. So why do they have to be dismantled?

The they're going to keep the old ones why buy new ones. I bet most of the old ones have never seen any real action and have only been used on the range or not at all. Clean them up, add some modern optics etc. and keep using them. Saves taxpayer money.

The they're going to keep the old ones why buy new ones. I bet most of the old ones have never seen any real action and have only been used on the range or not at all. Clean them up, add some modern optics etc. and keep using them. Saves taxpayer money.

Valid point, but wasn't the specific dilemma. The dilemma is that they are buying new ones and woke protocol won't let them sell the old ones. So I say "why not both?"

Valid point, but wasn't the specific dilemma. The dilemma is that they are buying new ones and woke protocol won't let them sell the old ones. So I say "why not both?"

I understand. Of course I think it is all BS. If the town trades in the old ARs to the dealer who will only sell them to LEO what are they worried about? Of course no LEO is going to use the opportunity to flip them and make a few $$. If they end up in the hands of the public what is the big deal if it is all legal?

My suggestion would be get the trade in value figure from the dealer. Take that amount and let the complainers come up with the $ for the town and then they can destroy them if they like.

After my Mother passed a few years back I sold her house on the cape. It wasn’t In Falmouth but the next town over, nice place on the water.
Sometimes I have second thoughts about selling it. But that area is turning into one of the biggest liberal shitholes in the state.

After reading this article it has erased my second thoughts on leaving. F*%K the cape, I doubt I will ever cross over one of those bridges ever again.

View attachment 629075

Look up left wing liberal progressive in the Webster's Dictionary and this is the picture you will see..."Reverend" my ass.

Look up what is wrong with this country and you see that.

There are millions of those sexual deprived females wandering around just looking to get offended for someone, or jump on the latest bandwagon. Then, there are the househusbands married to them...

if the chief really wanted to tweak the tired old lesbian, he could raffle the old rifles off to support a charity.

Of course, he'll have to make sure the charity is not run by woketards, and will accept his donation. Are there any such charities today?

if the chief really wanted to tweak the tired old lesbian, he could raffle the old rifles off to support a charity.

Of course, he'll have to make sure the charity is not run by woketards, and will accept his donation. Are there any such charities today?
Sure there are:
[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom