• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

https://www.capecodtimes.com/story/news/2022/06/21/falmouth-police-rifles-ar-15-guns-uvalde-texas-gun-control/7606829001/

Richard Duby, president of the Falmouth Gun Safety Coalition, Duby also said that his coalition may work to get an article at the town meeting that would approve funding to buy the guns from Powderhorn Outfitters and then destroy them.

I would love to know how Mr. Duby thinks a civilian coalition is going to have the rifles legally transferred to them. I swear some people are idiots.

"That scenario could potentially put them in the hands of someone dangerous. "

you mean like people who work for the government?

The woman ironically probably has a BLM sign in her yard

Sure there are:
[rofl]

while that is a noble charity, I was thinking more along the lines of a shelter for homeless kittens. Something that would force Count Dykeula to reveal her progressive fangs to oppose.

Look up what is wrong with this country and you see that.

There are millions of those sexual deprived females wandering around just looking to get offended for someone, or jump on the latest bandwagon. Then, there are the househusbands married to them...

It’s the same type that got prohibition in a century ago

I lived in Falmouth from 86 to 90 and then moved to Reading MA. I only wish my then girlfriend lived in NH and not MA! In any event, I know lots of folks who still live or have summer places down there. Most don't own guns and never will so we know where they fall....the rest said you either need to move around the bend toward Truro or move to NH to enjoy 2A. However, I still like visiting and I'm always carrying. Also, I still enjoy making fun of people dressed in oxford blues, salmon colored shorts, nautical belts and wide brimmed hats.....twats!

I followed that link and their was an editorial from someone on Marthas Vineyard. They were complaining about all of the Trash, demo debris and septic trucks that the ferry was bring over to the island.
They want to limit the amount of trucks that can go to their island.
Clearly the snizz in question is filthy rich or incredibly stupid. . . or both. "You can't have trucks over here." Lady, how are you getting F'ing groceries??? Air mail???

I understand. Of course I think it is all BS. If the town trades in the old ARs to the dealer who will only sell them to LEO what are they worried about? Of course no LEO is going to use the opportunity to flip them and make a few $$. If they end up in the hands of the public what is the big deal if it is all legal?

My suggestion would be get the trade in value figure from the dealer. Take that amount and let the complainers come up with the $ for the town and then they can destroy them if they like.
It's not about anything but FEELING good. If the transaction takes place somewhere else in someone's garage, they don't have to think about it.

Richard Duby, president of the Falmouth Gun Safety Coalition, Duby also said that his coalition may work to get an article at the town meeting that would approve funding to buy the guns from Powderhorn Outfitters and then destroy them.

I would love to know how Mr. Duby thinks a civilian coalition is going to have the rifles legally transferred to them. I swear some people are idiots.
You fail to understand that laws don't apply to those who are doing right. They just get to do right. LOL

People listen to Rush's Witch Hunt and watch V for Vendetta with a very different eye today than 20-40 years ago. "Oh wait. Those people who kept talking about us needing to be "saved." THEY'RE they ones doing the oppressing."

Quick to judge
Quick to anger
(VERY F'ING) Slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear, walk hand in hand

This would seem to meet the definition of a straw purchase, as whoever buys the rifles would using money from another person to effect something other than a purchase of the weapon for personal use.

Back
Top Bottom