• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HUGE collection at B&K

A well known collector (that a lot of us knew) passed away suddenly about a month ago. His collection is now being sold and the proceeds go to his sisters and niece. Brian and Curtis at B&K Sales are managing the sale and the guns are now available at the shop. It is about two hundred excellent examples of classic guns, from G43's to Garands/Carbines, from 1911's to SP1's, from Westinghouse Mosin's to ???

I'm not sure if he's going to put all the guns on the floor, but I know he has a list you can go through.

Tim,

Brian has the list at the shop, not me. I think the guns will eventually be on his web site, but probably not until after the Marlboro show. Just to be clear, that is just my speculation.

Brian said "
Waiting for court to assign a person to administer the estate. Until then, I cannot post what is available. It will be posted on website when a get permission to sell.
"

I knew there was a lawyer nearby with the fine print in his pocket.

t[wink]

[laugh] Lawyers always carry one of these on them for emergencies.

T he extra fine point pen/nib.
Model_19_Fountain_Pen_-_Franklin-Christoph_Fine_Writing1.jpg

Not looking forward to seeing $500 run of the mill Mosins again. I dont have all that much more than that into an ex-sniper restoration with real Russian wartime '42 PU scope and mount.

Back
Top Bottom