HUGE Riots all over the USA/Other places too. Mr. Floyd is forgotten now. Rioting/Looting/Antifa-Anarchy/Soros & Co. MEGATHREAD!!!

SwampYankee42

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All religions and races have caused thousands of years of bloodshed, Rioting BLM/Antifa don’t give a F’k about anything but chaos and hurting people. They all need to be exterminated. Shoot them, send them to gas chambers, Lynch them, napalm them or whatever, I dont care.
Also include everyone with a BLM related sign in their yard for being upfront about aiding and abetting domestic terrorism.

SwampYankee42

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t need to, the rioters will rape and pillage them too lol
They will be the first to be targeted without a doubt. No better way to broadcast your complete submission and lack of defense than to have a "I will openly capitulate and sacrifice my family's future" than a BLM sign in your middle class neighborhood.

SwampYankee42

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for everyone who was around in the 60s.
My father tells me about the original black Panthers, communists and groups like the weather underground and maintains that it is worse today than it was back then. Is this true or could it be that we can literally record every instance of violence as it happens amd broadcast it to the world?
What's happening today is crazy and eye opening to how polarized we are and yet I wonder if this is just history repeating itself?

Honest question from somebody who can only read about these events decades later.

ProGun

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My father tells me about the original black Panthers, communists and groups like the weather underground and maintains that it is worse today than it was back then. Is this true or could it be that we can literally record every instance of violence as it happens amd broadcast it to the world?
What's happening today is crazy and eye opening to how polarized we are and yet I wonder if this is just history repeating itself?

Honest question from somebody who can only read about these events decades later.
Good question. I get the same thoughts from my parents that are now 75 and 76 years old.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's more 'massive', but not quite as violent, yet.

I still don't know for sure how many people are actually showing up for these riots. Is it really a lot of people every night, or videos from different angles to make it look larger. We've all seen the camera tricks. I simply can't trust the 'news' to tell me, and without a structure to put things in context, it's tough.

I wasn't around in the 60s, I was too young in the 70's, but I had a history teacher who was a Viet Nam vet. When we got to the 60's and 70's, he didn't hold back much. He would be fired for almost any day in his class in 'today's' world.

The weather underground placed bombs that killed a couple cops. For the most part we have some kids today doing almost as much damage to themselves at times than to the cops they are protesting.

SwampYankee42

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's more 'massive', but not quite as violent, yet.

I still don't know for sure how many people are actually showing up for these riots. Is it really a lot of people every night, or videos from different angles to make it look larger. We've all seen the camera tricks. I simply can't trust the 'news' to tell me, and without a structure to put things in context, it's tough.

I wasn't around in the 60s, I was too young in the 70's, but I had a history teacher who was a Viet Nam vet. When we got to the 60's and 70's, he didn't hold back much. He would be fired for almost any day in his class in 'today's' world.

The weather underground placed bombs that killed a couple cops. For the most part we have some kids today doing almost as much damage to themselves at times than to the cops they are protesting.
I wonder if super covid unemployment is basically subsidizing rioters. No reason to go back to work if you can just romp around the country and have government bucks direct deposited every week. Idle hands are the devils playground?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if super covid unemployment is basically subsidizing rioters. No reason to go back to work if you can just romp around the country and have government bucks direct deposited every week. Idle hands are the devils playground?
It is an interesting ploy. If we go down that rabbit hole, China wants the Cheeto gone. They are willing to slash their own economic throat temporarily (while able to disappear trouble makers themselves). The uber left here play the long game as well, see an opportunity. Most of these people are making MORE on unemployment than working (my wife would have made $2-300 more, at least)(she never really went without a paycheck, so we never got the UE). Evictions can't happen because the courts are shut down. The professional protester class get free reign to destroy.

Do I need tinfoil? Don't know. But is that scenario too wild to not happen?

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Shaun King is a stupid twat.

Jesus might not have looked like the northern Europeans typically portray him as - but he wasn't a black man either.

If BLM is going to get pissed off because the northern Europeans started showing Jesus as a "white" man - well then somebody ought to burn down the next theatre that tries to put on a production of "Hamilton". Because that thing is completely racially historically - bullshit.

What did Jesus look like?

Apparently he looked like a Greek , or an Arab:

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It is an interesting ploy. If we go down that rabbit hole, China wants the Cheeto gone. They are willing to slash their own economic throat temporarily (while able to disappear trouble makers themselves). The uber left here play the long game as well, see an opportunity. Most of these people are making MORE on unemployment than working (my wife would have made $2-300 more, at least)(she never really went without a paycheck, so we never got the UE). Evictions can't happen because the courts are shut down. The professional protester class get free reign to destroy.

Do I need tinfoil? Don't know. But is that scenario too wild to not happen?
Not at all. There are no coincidences.

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Again, why are these people so damn ugly?

There's some metaphysical theory that says the soul/spirit does project its form into the physical realm, and when you look at a person's face you do get an impression of their soul's appearance.

We could be looking at demons.

But then again, they could just be genetic trash.

whatluck

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All religions and races have caused thousands of years of bloodshed, Rioting BLM/Antifa don’t give a F’k about anything but chaos and hurting people. They all need to be exterminated. Shoot them, send them to gas chambers, Lynch them, napalm them or whatever, I dont care.
I was thinking their homes and families too.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
If you still think Floyd was murdered by a police officer...

View attachment 389124
So they rioted for nothing?
They destroyed their homes and businesses for nothing?

This news needs to spread far and wide.

Just like Ferguson - it was all based on a lie - "Hands Up Don't Shoot".

The Gentle Giant was trying to shoot the cop - which was testified to in court by the witnesses.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So they rioted for nothing?
They destroyed their homes and businesses for nothing?
From a normal person's perspective, yes. From the sick Marxist perspective, no. Rioting and arson are exactly what they want to be doing, and they were just waiting for the right pretext.

Laura

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Dam thats one UGLY gene pool.group..Kraebber's father is a child psychologist teaching at Columbia. Oh the delicious irony...

Reactions: TLB
Top Bottom