HUGE Riots all over the USA/Other places too. Mr. Floyd is forgotten now. Rioting/Looting/Antifa-Anarchy/Soros & Co. MEGATHREAD!!!

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So you are fine with a PD declaring a riot, sitting back doing f*** nothing about the riot, and no real press being allowed to be around to cover the fact that the police are doing f*** nothing while rioters engage in wanton pillaging, assault, and arson?

The reporters arrested in this incident are the ones providing most of the coverage and video in this thread that the rest of the media can't be bothered to do because it makes Antifa look like the monsters they are and shows how lefty city governments/DAs are fine with colluding with rioters.

These are the reporters on scene with Kenosha Kyle and quite possibly the ones going to save him in court with their video evidence. They caught last night's attempted murder of two police officers on camera. Something which otherwise the main stream media would bury or twist into narrative polar opposite to reality.
Literally nothing you said is my position.

My position is don't whine when you're in a riot and get arrested. Be quiet and provide your credential, have a lawyer on speed dial BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO A RIOT. Call your lawyer. Sit there and wait to get out.

Nothing about this should be ground breaking. The police should arrest EVERYONE who does not disperse after a riot is declared.

Laura

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wanton endangerment seems like a pretty stupid charge to apply to someone who was shooting at people (whether police or otherwise). To justify the charge would suggest that the shooter was not intending any of the shots to hit a person but was indifferent to that potential result. That seems moronic to me. That is not the same as - say - shooting over the roof of a house and not being concerned with where the shot's trajectory leads it. Shooting at a person, the intent is clear through the actions that - unless the shooter confesses an intent to maim and not kill - the intentional act of firing the gun at a person has an expected consequence of causing that person death. Attempted murder seems most applicable.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
Dear Charlie Parker and his little Dog Walsh ..Hows those Masks working out?
This why none of the local hospitals used any of those Kraft delivered masks and why the Feds had been seizing some of those imports to prevent distribution of placebo masks to critical medical facilities early on. MIT tested some of the masks and the supply people at the various hospitals did the same and knew from the get go that some alternatively sourced masks were useless and shouldn't be used for clinical protection.

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wanton endangerment seems like a pretty stupid charge to apply to someone who was shooting at people (whether police or otherwise). To justify the charge would suggest that the shooter was not intending any of the shots to hit a person but was indifferent to that potential result. That seems moronic to me. That is not the same as - say - shooting over the roof of a house and not being concerned with where the shot's trajectory leads it. Shooting at a person, the intent is clear through the actions that - unless the shooter confesses an intent to maim and not kill - the intentional act of firing the gun at a person has an expected consequence of causing that person death. Attempted murder seems most applicable.
The one cop charged put bullets into neighboring apartments and apparently before they knocked was already "amped up" and told by the others to calm down.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The one cop charged put bullets into neighboring apartments and apparently before they knocked was already "amped up" and told by the others to calm down.
I agree with the charges against him. I don't agree with the charges against the dude from the other night. I think two counts of attempted murder are appropriate.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Massive fraud taking place folks, these Riots are a distraction. while the Demo party commits a Coup right under our noses.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) on Wednesday threatened to introduce a motion to oust Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) if she attempts to impeach President Trump or Attorney General William Barr as a delay tactic to prevent the Senate from confirming Trump's Supreme Court nominee.

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I still haven't watched one NFL game this year. I don't know if I'll continue but for now I don't plan on it
I used to be the type to watch any NFL game that was on TV, regardless of the teams playing. I've still been watching the Patriots' games, but that's it. Even that's been fading to having it on in the background as I'm doing something else. I've loved the sport all my life, but as the article points out, turning it from the sport that I (and many others) love into a three hour political lecture is pushing many fans away.

We'll see how it goes. If they keep this crap up, I wouldn't be surprised to see significant drops in viewership, even for the Superbowl.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This: The way I interpret wanton endangerment would be like shooting at your target when someone was downrange changing their target. I don’t really think it is an appropriate application.

Bladerunner

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh he connected. He split the officer's helmet. Now I know they're designed to break to absorb an impact, but that would have done a number on a skull, especially from behind like that.
Point being I get a point blank shot at someones dome like that, helmet or no helmet, its lights out. They are going to get instantly vegitated.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh he connected. He split the officer's helmet. Now I know they're designed to break to absorb an impact, but that would have done a number on a skull, especially from behind like that.
Mine after my Great Glen incident five years ago:
20150810_114623.jpg
20150810_114650.jpg

...and that was a mountain bike helmet, under a "reasonably gentle" OTB crash, NOT someone swinging a weapon at my head. It did its job - I'm still alive. I was still transported with a concussion and broken neck.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
at this point in current events, if you go to a violent protest, you are a target. You are not an innocent bystander. If things turn violent and you don't want to get shot, go the [email protected]@k home.
I was referring to the Breonna Taylor shooting where because officer safety is of the utmost importance, it allows police to kill people who are not a threat to them and not face so much as a manslaughter charge.

You do understand that if the police were not police and were actual burglers trying to break down the door, were armed, shot at the boyfriend, who then returned fire and missed and killed a guy who was walking his dog that he'd have been charged with manslaughter, yes? Just because police have a warrant doesn't mean that everyone in the house loses their right to life if the police get shot at or believe they get shot at and return fire.

That's the road to a Nazi police state, but I'd say we're no longer on the road to it, we arrived years ago. While I'm sick of the racial angles to all of these killings by police, the one thing I'll say is thank God it's Black people getting killed because if they were White, nobody would know who George Floyd or Breonna Taylor or Atatiana Jefferson are because the vermin in the media wouldn't talk about it to stir up the mobs.

Top Bottom