Windex and ammonia are useless. There is nothing that neutralizes a salt which is what corrosive primers leave behind when fired. You need water to dissolve and wash the salt away. Adding some soap to the water as a surfactant will help float away the salt and some dirt too. The only thing ammonia would do is dissolve copper deposits after some time and windex has very little ammonia in it so the water in it is doing the work of removing the corrosive residue. You're just wasting money using anything more than warm/hot soapy water.