• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hunter Saftey Course at Westborough 1 Rabbit Road office

GM-GUY

NES Member
Tomorrow is the first of a two day course I set my son (16yo) up for, wondering if anyone else will be there - put a face to a name/handle kind of thing. Heading to South Carolina in December and I thought he could take the online South Carolina course - nope, residents only. I figured this out over a month ago and this was the only one that worked with school/football/departure dates. The next date is Saturday 12/7 and we leave on Tuesday 12/10.

My kids took their class there. Check out the building....Some cool stuff to look at including a live trout stream in the middle of the building...

Yes, I've been to that one in Westminster. That's his next one for sure.

Made it today, simple easy (6-9) - has the homework to do, back on the 7th and told me I could come back on the 9th and pick up the card for him as we are leaving on the 10th for South Carolina.

This Friday while my wife and I are hanging lights - he’s on it. Do the homework online and print the page that says passed and we are good to go.

Back
Top Bottom