• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I absolutely fricken hate this.........

Weak rant OP.

The worst is when they load the $700 rifle with complete sh*t and will only sell it all together for $1400.

Bruh, I dont want your sh*t scope.

Actually it doesn't even matter how good the scope is. Maybe the buyer just doesn't want it. For example if you take an AR and bundle it with an Eotech basically anyone who doesn't like eotechs is not going to buy it, etc.

The only time bundles make sense is if the bundle is an "as manufactured" type deal, or represents a highly desired configuration. For example an HK91 with a claw mount, bipod, and that German scope always get retarded money because it's an iconic setup, and hk fanbois cream their panties a little when they see it.

I absolutely hate it when someone takes a picture of there hand gun or rifle fully loaded up with flash light or RMR mounted or scope mounted and bipod mounted and then asks for a ridiculous price but states that none of that stuff is included.
If your not selling what is in the picture then your lazy ass better. take that shit off and then take the picture.
And another fricken thing.......if your posting a high end rifle for 2k or more than why the hell are you so concerned with keeping a stupid 80 dollar frigging bipod?
Literally every date I've been on from an online dating site.

The opposite of that is the ā€œcustom built AR-$2800ā€ā€¦.and provide zero info on what components are in it.
Ya whenever I see Custom listed in an ad, I just assume itā€™s a first time build and nobody knows what itā€™s gonna do. Custom to me means a manufacturer special build, absolute quality parts fit and finish, not some fat kid following YouTube videos to piece together a BCG in-between COD chapters.

I don't understand all of these guys that do a video review on an "optic gadget".
I'm talking things like rifle scopes, nvg, magnifiers, etc. Etc.
And their useless video consists of them opening the box, unwrapping the packaging, talking about the battery compartment, how it attaches to whatever, where the buttons are.....blah, blah, blah.....

And they NEVER TURN THE FREAKIN DEVICE ON, and do any portion of the video, actually showing how the optic WORKS.

It's like doing a review video on the latest 200" Sanyo wide-screen TV with paper-thin "Liquid Magnetron Quad-Opti-Pixels with Self-Cooling Imbedded Micro-Gems", (unwrapping, it, taking it out of a box ..... and then never even turning the dang thing on).

Or doing a review on Ford's new "Mega Raptor with Dual Rear Wheel, 16" factory-lifted, Dura-Cummins, 4-Turbo , Mountain-trail Limited Tsunami Edition" ..... and never even starting it up, let alone at least drive it down the road.

I really hate those time-wasting idiots.

šŸ˜

Last edited:
DiD yOu NoT rEaD tHe Ad?

Goose rules! Ask nothing!

Oh, I know it's there.

I just haven't really cared enough to pay attention to them. They seem needlessly dickish, and I've always had perfectly reasonable sales experiences.
LOL!!! [laugh] How to get me to ignore a seller instantly: Write "Goose Rules Apply" in your ad. šŸ¤Ŗ

NES calls them ā€œskin flintsā€.
maxresdefault.jpg

Note: not my caption, not my speling.

Come on NES
I'm looking for some real abuse on this one. Show me what you can do!
I hate it when people get called out on typos,
and they don't edit the original post to fix it.

I'm trying here but let's just say on the battle ground of intellect, I am an unarmed man.
I just can't keep up with you guys but I am willing to train and take my lumps.
Report Edit Delete

You click on the four-letter word in the middle,
make the edit,
then hit the <Save> button.

Soon, people will think you can spel.

Just be more careful posting in threads that are careening toward getting locked.
You can't fix typos while the thread's locked.

Listen, just because you tricked out your Honda civic doesnā€™t mean youā€™re going to recoup the cost of your Rockford Fosgate amp, silly Kenwood head unit and your Kicker subs. I want the car to commute and the Glock to carry. Pull all your awful accessories off it and try again, Dom.
Tandemkross fat bushings to compensate for a discarded mag disconnect
are the K&N air filters of the Ruger Mk III target pistol world.
bushingfix.jpg

Back
Top Bottom