• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I absolutely fricken hate this.........

If u can afford 100 dollar bottles of scotch, u can afford accessories for your guns. Bout the best I can do on your rant.😂👍🏻
Thanks for the effort, the scotch was a gift. I'm not really that guy....LOL
OK maybe I'm a little bit that guy sometimes.

Lol… This should be posted in my random thoughts thread.

I definitely agree with you though.

I absolutely hate it when someone takes a picture of there hand gun or rifle fully loaded up with flash light or RMR mounted or scope mounted and bipod mounted and then asks for a ridiculous price but states that none of that stuff is included.
If your not selling what is in the picture then your lazy ass better. take that shit off and then take the picture.
And another fricken thing.......if your posting a high end rifle for 2k or more than why the hell are you so concerned with keeping a stupid 80 dollar frigging bipod?

Great rant-I'm with you 100%!!! I also hate those silly graphics in the classifieds, and they're almost always for gussied up Glocks. [devil2]

Last edited:
Sorry, I couldn't resist:

Classified Translator:

rare = probably not so rare, and something nobody cares about. or just simply ugly. people recognize real rare, so don't bother. and your special, unique serial number doesn't typically qualify as rare. also, something isn't rare just because everybody else on earth was too smart to touch it.

bump x 1 = normal, maybe your potential buyer was away for a couple weeks

bump x 2 = okay, maybe your potential buyer wasn't paying their internet bill and got shut off for a while

bump x 3+ = your potential buyer has died

safe queen = never liked it much, maybe some other sucker-er-buyer will take it

price drop = the original price was outrageous, maybe some buyer will step in for this slightly less outrageous price

updated = forgot to mention that the barrel is slightly warped. and the action is rusted shut.

list of features = not necessary. we're gun nuts-er-enthusiasts, no need to list 100's of features. we know the Colt 1911A1 comes with its very own grip safety and barrel "system"

minor blemish = scratch

minor scratch = gouge

minor gouge = missing stock

great truck gun = gun for sale was dragged by truck along rt 128

will sell separately = if you thought that the price was good, read the fine print. the price includes the box, manual, and frame. if you want the slide, barrel, and innards, that will really cost you!

package = comes with the gun, box, AND even the manual!

"check the prices on Gunbroker" = rip off

those silly graphics advertising gussied up Glocks in the classifieds for beaucoup money???!!!

I get it, but would be more on board if you went the other way. People trying to resell tricked out AR’s and Glocks and trying to recoup their investments with a neat list

Super aflex flat face trigger- $300
Ported gold plated punisher barrel- $600
American flag backplate- $17.76
Custom cryo cut frozen super slide- $800
Gen 3 G19- $900

Total investment- $2617.76
Yours for only $2600!!

Listen, just because you tricked out your Honda civic doesn’t mean you’re going to recoup the cost of your Rockford Fosgate amp, silly Kenwood head unit and your Kicker subs. I want the car to commute and the Glock to carry. Pull all your awful accessories off it and try again, Dom.
The opposite of that is the “custom built AR-$2800”….and provide zero info on what components are in it.

Back
Top Bottom