I am announcing the passing of someone on this forum.

I don't know my dad's user name. But Craig Canales participated in discussions on this group. He passed away suddenly on October 15th. I couldn't remember the name of the forum he used until now. But I know he made friends with some of you, so you probably know him his name. I just thought you should know. He enjoyed this forum very much.

Sorry to hear about your father, I think I might have found his username, was he about 65? There's a geoloc match between your IP and another one, from the midwest or so.

I'm really sorry for your loss. I truly do appreciate you letting us know. Much better for us to know rather than have them dissappear without explanation. And if you knew enough to tell us then Im sure we were part of his life that meant something and I'm sure he meant something to us. Drgrant sounds like he is on the case.

Sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear about your father, I think I might have found his username, was he about 65? There's a geoloc match between your IP and another one, from the midwest or so.
He was two days from his 65th birthday. He was from the Midwest. ND actually. Born & raised in Maine but lived in ND for the last 35 years or so. Our geographic locations are close. We live across the street in a small town.

I am confident that I am not speaking out of turn when I say that there will be many prayers from the NES community coming your way over the next several days. Stay strong and stay safe. Condolences to you and the rest of the family.

I'm really sorry for your loss. I truly do appreciate you letting us know. Much better for us to know rather than have them dissappear without explanation. And if you knew enough to tell us then Im sure we were part of his life that meant something and I'm sure he meant something to us. Drgrant sounds like he is on the case.

Sorry for your loss.
He was very active here. He posted regularly. He talked about it often.

That is not him. He never drove a tow truck. Also he does not have a sister-in-law in Bringham.
Nodak was giving “Like” feedback to the posts about the person who drove the tow truck and a different person that had a SIL at Brigham. You may want to read some of the comments to see if it sounded like your dad.

Back
Top Bottom