I am from NES but....

Realtor MA

NES Life Member
NES Member
NES is full of contradiction. I thought I would start a fun thread to illustrate. Feel free to add your own.

I am from NES, I love the outdoors and wildlife BUT if a coyote is spotted within a mile of my house I will fear for my life and shoot it.

I am from NES, LEOs should be subjected to extensive gun training and they should know everything about gun laws BUT I should be able to buy as many guns as I want without training or licenses.

I am from NES, there should be no laws in this land BUT smoking or drinking at gun clubs should be banned.

I am from NES, the .gov has no right to even look in my direction let alone ask if I’m carrying a gun BUT I’m going to start a thread showing you my gun collection, various holsters and used targets.

NES is full of contradiction. I thought I would start a fun thread to illustrate. Feel free to add your own.

I am from NES, I love the outdoors and wildlife BUT if a coyote is spotted within a mile of my house I will fear for my life and shoot it.

I am from NES, LEOs should be subjected to extensive gun training and they should know everything about gun laws BUT I should be able to buy as many guns as I want without training or licenses.

I am from NES, there should be no laws in this land BUT smoking or drinking at gun clubs should be banned.

I am from NES, the .gov has no right to even look in my direction let alone ask if I’m carrying a gun BUT I’m going to start a thread showing you my gun collection, various holsters and used targets.

Ah someone using some humor...quick kill it with fire![wink]

1) When its eating my chickens then its messing with my food supply and it becomes a matter of survival.

2) I pay the LEO's to be experts on firearms law and to be able to shoot firearms well. No one pays me to own guns.

3) If you smoke, you should be polite and not subject others to you second hand smoke if they are not smokers....its the polite thing to do...a law should not be needed. Booze and guns don't mix at a shooting range....its common sense....again a law should not be needed.

4) I agree. If the .gov ever wanted to confiscate guns, your online postings give them waaay too much info. Unless you are in MA and are forced to endure gun registration....

this-will-not-end-well.jpg

1) When its eating my chickens then its messing with my food supply and it becomes a matter of survival.

2) I pay the LEO's to be experts on firearms law and to be able to shoot firearms well. No one pays me to own guns.

3) If you smoke, you should be polite and not subject others to you second hand smoke if they are not smokers....its the polite thing to do...a law should not be needed. Booze and guns don't mix at a shooting range....its common sense....again a law should not be needed.

4) I agree. If the .gov ever wanted to confiscate guns, your online postings give them waaay too much info. Unless you are in MA and are forced to endure gun registration....

It was supposed to be a fun thread. See the OP. Oh well.

Here's another one:

I'm from NES, I know tin foil is for cooking BUT it makes a great hat too!

I'm from NES. If I were to attempt to build an AR that only included components approved by NES general consensus, I'd end up with a barrel and some loose springs.

I am from NES. I am an internet libertarian with a gun fettish, but I work in the public sector, drive a subaru, own a cat, and am waiting for my pension to kick in so that I can move to a free state while other people are forced to pay for my existence for the rest of my life.

We have a Winnah!

Back
Top Bottom