I am from NES but....

I am from NES, but I...
Am socially liberal, but love guns.

I am from NES, but I
hate anyone who says I'm not an American for criticizing my country's foreign policy.

oh-my-word.jpg

80715065.jpg

1%

I'm from NES. I started coming here because there were a lot of intelligent men and women talking about guns, shooting, self defense, hunting, gun collecting and everything to do with it. My kind of place.

I'm from NES. I don't know what half the people are talking about most of the time.

I'm from NES. I think of all fellow members as real people, though I know many of them are not.

I'm from NES. By listening here instead of talking all the time, I've learned some incredible stuff.

I'm from NES. It's easier to brag on here than at a shoot.

I am from NES and I thought Scrivener was a dick until I met him in person, and was blown away by the fact that he is actually a nice guy, and is unrecognizable as "Scrivener" in public.

NES is full of contradiction. I thought I would start a fun thread to illustrate. Feel free to add your own.

I am from NES, I love the outdoors and wildlife BUT if a coyote is spotted within a mile of my house I will fear for my life and shoot it.

I am from NES, LEOs should be subjected to extensive gun training and they should know everything about gun laws BUT I should be able to buy as many guns as I want without training or licenses.

I am from NES, there should be no laws in this land BUT smoking or drinking at gun clubs should be banned.

I am from NES, the .gov has no right to even look in my direction let alone ask if I’m carrying a gun BUT I’m going to start a thread showing you my gun collection, various holsters and used targets.

OMGTTS.jpg

I am from NES, and I think it's much better to be a Teabagger than a clambagger. And I'm so using that the next time one of my liberal friends calls me a Teabagger.

Back
Top Bottom