I am from NES but....

I'm from NES. This forum is supposed to be informative, useful and full of factual information BUT it's really about ridiculous threads like this that make me laugh.

I'm from NES I buy more than one gun a month BUT my accountant says that's a bad idea.

I'm from NES I live in MA BUT all of my troubles including my dandruff would go away if I moved to New Hampshire.

I'm from NES and the internet is serious business. Serious F'ing business, DO YOU HEAR ME! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO TAKE PERSONALLY! IT'S THE F'ING INTERNET DON'T YOU GET IT!

I'm from NES. I have 14 billion rounds of SHTF ammo in my basement because "You just never know," but I don't carry a single spare cartridge when out in public because "if 2-3 rounds doesn't do the job..."

I'm from NES. I briefly scan news stories and go into hysterics over the gub'mint, but people who don't own guns are easily manipulated sheep...I am the sheepdog.

2) I pay the LEO's to be experts on firearms law and to be able to shoot firearms well. No one pays me to own guns.

And the thousands of other laws on the books that get used much more often and with greater effect, they should just do a Dead Poets Society on that section of the book? [wink]

this-will-not-end-well.jpg

No kidding it won't. She better eat a donut or something, she is waaaaay too skinny.

I'm from NES I have 4 computers, I can disasemble an AR with my eyes closed and I can reload 47 different types of ammo BUT I have no effin clue how to use the search feature on this forum.

Mods. Please delete if this is a dupe. [rofl]

I'm from NES and this thread is not funny. If you put in a comment about Blitz1 and his dresses, that would be funny. [smile]

I am from NES and every time I see a high capacity mag at the range I feel the need to go out of my way to ask if it is a pre-ban.

I am from NES and if I ever have to use a gun to defend my family and home, I will take the time to put on eye protection and ear protection while someone is walking through my house having their way with my family and belongings before I engage them. Safety first you know.

Last edited:
I am from NES and I hate that my state (MA) is hard on firearms when it was gun owners that helped win this nation.
I am from NES and I hate to see people yell and scream for their freedom and then be quick to squash another person's freedom.
I am from NES and I hate when criminals get 3rd, 4th, and 5th chances to do harm, and the anti's blame the guns.
I am from NES and I love to see people help themselves and each other.
I am from NES and I love to see around me and in the news that we still have hero's and real role models that we can be proud of.
I am from NES and I love that there is places like NES where I can speak my mind. And when I get trashed for it, at least its from someone a little like minded.

I am from NES and I hope if there is ever a major catastrophe America ends up a lot more Post Man than Mad Max.

I'm from NES and my number one new years resolution is to bring more people to the sport.

Now everyone, quick, come here! Look at this NoOb who asked a stupid question! Check it out, I was the first one to tell him to STFU and use the search feature. I replied 7 times just to belittle and make fun of him even though the answer to his original question was just "yes". It was way easier to be a total douche!

Anyway, back to how I want to be a good ambassador to our sport.

I am from NES where it is not cool to own any tactical gear, particularly molle gear. I may own some myself, but I will quickly jump on the band wagon to make fun of someone who has or wants some of their own.

F-ing Mall Ninja. [rolleyes]

I am from NES, but I can keep threads on topic. [shocked]

I am from NES, but I still think .223 is for sissies. .308 minimum.

I am from NES, but I can't shoot 10 rounds through the same hole at 2000yrds, nor could I ever when I was in the super elite secret society of ex navy seal special forces commandos that jumped out of planes in every war since 1942 and used nothing but a knife and some twine...which paid for my ferrari.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom