I am now "just like you"...

...and no, I don't mean a Ma**h*** [smile]

I bought my first firearm today, a (used) Sig P226 9mm (in DA/SA). Hoorah! Now all I need to do is join NES, get my CCW permit, join the NRA, join IDPA, win the Powerball and I'll be all set.

I should receive it late next week, it looks like.

[grin]

Now all I need to do is join NES, get my CCW permit, join the NRA, join IDPA, win the Powerball and I'll be all set.[grin]
You're not set yet.

Don't forget rifles, shotguns, and lots of ammo. [smile]

Remember, this is America. You do not need to provide the coppers or anyone else (except maybe the wife [laugh] ) any reason to own any kind of gun. I have guns that I hardly use, but they are cool.

You MUST own at least one evil black rifle. May I suggest this?:

VIS7_WeaponFront.jpg

My P226 was my third handgun, I bought it about a week after I picked up
my first two after getting my LTC-A.

-Mike

Hey, Conga-rats!!

congarats.gif

VERY IMPORTANT: Save your first target, and NEVER sell your first gun.

Oh, yeah, and get your MA Non-Res LTC and some 10 round mags so you can come down here to some of the IDPA shoots. [smile]

So, are you guys saying that I need to buy a P226? Because I've never owned a Sig...

No, quite the contrary. I don't own a sig.. If fact, I not only can't stand the way they feel in my hand, I might even go as far to say I HATE the way the feel and shoot!

Besides, you're our resident PARAWHORE!

And that's a big MAYBE!!!

lol....

When my wife saw my stainless mini-14 (yes I know it's not an AR) but has the side folder (stainless), black synthetic stock, flash supressor and 40 rnd mag, her comment was, "Oh my god I don't even want to f---ing know about that"

She got over it [wink]

Sweet first purchase! and yes... we all need to own at least 1 evil black rifle before the libs ban them to hell.

we all need to own at least 1 evil black rifle before the libs ban them to hell.
We do?

I'm more interested in the evil M1 Carbine that's banned in my home state as an assault rifle.

Oddly enough, an EBR is pretty low on my firearms lust list. (firearms that I lust after)

I got a P229 a while back, and a nice shotty. Then the wife wanted her own pistol. Then some force overtook me and I bought an Evil Black Rife. Heck I don't even know if I'm going to shoot it. I just want it so I have an EBR if they're banned.

Number9, time to order your EBR (and a case, some mags, better optics, a sling....)

Back
Top Bottom