• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I don't even know how to title this.

So if I wish to fire a gun that could explode, can I get by with nitrile gloves, or do I need the heavy duty gloves that he was using?

That was painful. I thought he was going to load up some triple As or some hearing aid batteries or something like that.

Not cast a bullet out of lead, then not size it properly and try to shoot it, LOL.

-Mike

Whenever I know I need to hammer in spikes I make a point to use a stupid rock.

So many lessons learned. Just threw out my Dillon, now I reload with my channel locks. I keep my axe handy for failures to feed and safety first I always wear gloves.

Hey - their extra safe and extra killy - because they're black! LOL

Funny side story - was putting some insulation in the attic last January. Sure it seemed cold. But crawling around cutting and rolling insulation, it got hot F-A-S-T. I gave my daughter (she's a trooper) the good gloves and tossed on some thick nitrile gloves like the video-dumbass had. After 45 min, I accidentally sliced one of the fingers of the gloves with my knife. The knife was sharp and I thought I was bleeding. I wasn't. It was about a gallon of sweat built up in the gloves. LOL

And if he has to use it for self-defense, does he get charged with assault and "battery"?

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom