• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I feel ashamed

[smile]

I'm not a fan of Glocks- I don't like the trigger nor the look- though the look is growing on me. But... When I borrow one to shoot I always forget my Glock hang-ups and shoot very well. Something about them must be intuitive for me. I prefer Sigs and 1911's, but someday I will probably drink the koolaid and buy a Glock. I must reluctantly admit they are excellent guns.

BTW, I thought another thread 'Tractor Guns' was referring to Glocks- they look like a Massey Ferguson. [laugh]

Grips and triggers are the two weak points in a glock but what's not to like about a plastic gun that shoots forever, and allows anybody to become the ultimate armorer in 15 mins watching youtube?

Grips and triggers are the two weak points in a glock but what's not to like about a plastic gun that shoots forever, and allows anybody to become the ultimate armorer in 15 mins watching youtube?

I broke my wrist long ago and it was reset wrong. Nothing points more naturally than a Glock for me. Large hands grip the brick nicely too.

And $30, Youtube vid, and a bit of trial and error, I have found a most desirable trigger pull with as clean and pronounced a break I could hope for out of a striker fire pistol. For me anyways...

However I tried a stock trigger pull on a recent Glock and was disgusted. They should be ashamed for shipping out crap like that. Felt like a toy. No wonder they get so crapped on.

Why feel ashamed?
i dont get it.
the "glocks are special" mentality is a product of living in MA w marcia as our moonbat AG.

To me a glock is like a pencil or a shoe or a calculator....they all just straight work and theres no replacing that.

I love my Glock, don't care what it looks like, it feels good in my grip, points and aims naturally (for me), and is so reliable (never had an ftf or fte). Glock perfection! I even find it easy to clean!

Bu my wife will tel you I am a sick puppy...[slap][slap]

Last edited:
Glocks make you like an alcoholic, once you take a drink you are hooked and you want more of it. [rofl] You will become a glockaholic! no pun intended to glockaholic on here

I am going to release my shame, I bought a Glock 34 three weeks ago. It is one ugly gun but I like it. Taking a while to get used to the grip and frame to slide angle, also the trigger is less than desirable, and the stock sights are begging to be changed. But I am slowly acquiring a feel for this firearm in relation to scaring the crap out of the 10 ring. A trip to Business End Customs, trigger job, new sights when I figure out which ones will make this firearm a keeper.

It just goes bang every time the trigger is pulled no matter what brand or grain is used. This firearm, this Glock, we are slowly becoming best friends.

I am going to release my shame, I bought a Glock 34 three weeks ago. It is one ugly gun but I like it. Taking a while to get used to the grip and frame to slide angle, also the trigger is less than desirable, and the stock sights are begging to be changed. But I am slowly acquiring a feel for this firearm in relation to scaring the crap out of the 10 ring. A trip to Business End Customs, trigger job, new sights when I figure out which ones will make this firearm a keeper.

It just goes bang every time the trigger is pulled no matter what brand or grain is used. This firearm, this Glock, we are slowly becoming best friends.

[party][party]

Last edited by a moderator:
I also shot my first glock on friday...was a 9mm ( i dont know how the numbers all coincide with caliber except for the glock 22) But I was indifferent and not a lover or hater of it before shooting it...but I liked shooting it and shot pretty well with it.

save your money and buy 2 sigma's for the price on one glock and still have money left over for ammo... The whole 'copy cat' thing works both ways.

save your money and buy 2 sigma's for the price on one glock and still have money left over for ammo... The whole 'copy cat' thing works both ways.

I had a Sigma for my first gun. It was a really good deal. That was a mistake. Put it on consignment at the local gun shop and put the money towards a Glock and have never looked back. I bought a Sig thinking it would be better, nope. The Beretta 92fs was cool, but no Glock. I bought a 1911 and love it, but I rented a 3rd gen 21 at a range and liked it just as much or more. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

They are ugly. They are basic. They are plastic. They are cheap. They are damn effective...and they multiply.

Back
Top Bottom