"I got goosebumps. It scared the hell out of me,"

blindndead

NES Member
Tuesday morning, a Fall River couple were driving on Plymouth Avenue to get coffee at Cumberland Farms when they saw what appeared to be a broken handgun, in plain view, near the intersection at Palmer Street.

"I got goosebumps. It scared the hell out of me," said Nicole Danforth, of Fall River, who was accompanied by her husband, Matthew Westfall. They said the gun was smashed in pieces, and that it appeared to still have a bullet in the chamber.

Replica guns: a real problem - Fall River, MA - The Herald News

This is what happens when normal people become conditioned by the media to believe everything they hear and see on government owned media.

After all, the gubbermint wouldn't lie. Right ? [rolleyes]

The other day I was walking my kids in the park...I saw a discarded syringe, It scared the hell out of me. I thought that it was going to jump up off the ground and inject me with HIV, Hep C and cooties!! I was so scared.

Jump to newsflash: This just in! There have been six reported incidents where rogue used needles have been roaming the streets looking for soft flesh to pierce and infect....get inside! Lock your doors! Call the Govt to assist you in identifying and apprehending these devious destructive devices...

We live in Bizzaro world where sheeple are afraid of their own shadow.

I like seeing these types of articles. Least I know if civil unrest/go time/increased gov't tyranny etc happens Darwinism will takeover and my chances increase as these idiots are first to ho

Why didnt the cop beat them senseless for bring a scary gun into the station, at the very least they should have been pepper sprayed and then given a couple of thumps with a night stick. Too bad they didn't have a dog with them and they could have experienced the complete police experience![wink]

A few minutes after turning in the handgun, the desk officer told the couple that it was a pellet gun. They were relieved to hear the news, but they were still rattled by that morning's events.
"We thought this could have been used to hurt somebody," Westfall said.

I love how they knew there was a round in the chamber, but then it had no chamber [rofl]

WTF is a broken gun? If a gun was physically broken (as opposed to a malfunction which would not be readily visible to an idiot like that), that should be the first clue that it isn't an actual gun. Unless of course, they actually believe that plastic guns are real.

It looked like there was still a bullet in the chamber?

I hope this broad doesn't reproduce and get any ideas of homeschooling. That level of stupidity has no place in a civilized society.

ETA: It's because of maroons like that we have to deal with stupid warning labels on everything. "WARNING: Do not stop chainsaw chain with your beanbag. WARNING: Hot coffee is ****ing hot! WARNING: After lighting fuse, step back". And other things. There's too many things to list that inconvenience us to pacify stupid people.

Last edited:
The other day I was walking my kids in the park...I saw a discarded syringe, It scared the hell out of me. I thought that it was going to jump up off the ground and inject me with HIV, Hep C and cooties!! I was so scared.

Jump to newsflash: This just in! There have been six reported incidents where rogue used needles have been roaming the streets looking for soft flesh to pierce and infect....get inside! Lock your doors! Call the Govt to assist you in identifying and apprehending these devious destructive devices...

We live in Bizzaro world where sheeple are afraid of their own shadow.

Time for confession (recovering Catholic); I'm terrified of Prius's!

ok. if it was broken to bits then it would not be a real gun. even plastic glocks crush but dont break. am I right? i am pretty sure you could run over a gun a few times. it may not be usable but it wont be broken to bits.

and most importantly. What there a pellet in the chamber? I wonder how they disarmed the monster.

Why didnt the cop beat them senseless for bring a scary gun into the station, at the very least they should have been pepper sprayed and then given a couple of thumps with a night stick. Too bad they didn't have a dog with them and they could have experienced the complete police experience![wink]

Dude had goosebumps! There was a chamber...a chamber of horrors.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard Hasseshoff iced shat himself.

Back
Top Bottom