I Hate Holsters, so I bought this ...

Broc

NES Member
Is this going to be sh*t?

I will return a Cross Breed holster. Too uncomfortable.

I used to be a fan of Comp Tac, but they seem too thick.

The problem is, I am in shape (I would say it is a first world problem, but I think that is more of a third world problem) and wear clothes that fit, so every damn holster feels too uncomfortable and prints way too much. Yes, I know "only f@gs and FUDDS care about printing" ... this is not like cellphone printing, I am talking about the gun looking like I have a boner sticking out the side of my body. Excessive printing.

I found some reviews and a couple of videos on YouTube, so I ordered it to check it out.

But ... I would like to know your opinions.

The other option was a HAWG holster. They are not a big name, but they seem to have a nice clip thsr clips to the pants rather than the belt. I wasn't too convinced on clipping to the pants, even though I wear pants that fit.

Screenshot_20220126-170551_Chrome.jpg

I was going to respond with a comment about your hip boner, but I’m actually pretty interested to see how this works out for you.

Only negative part for those yankee types is having a sub zero degree slide touching their pasty rump skin if they don’t wear panties.

...and that’s actually the most reliable looking 365 I’ve ever laid eyes on.

Yea, it may rub you a bit. Otherwise, it is as compact as you can get for a holster. Other than the ones that just cover the trigger. I would be cautious about reholstering for sure tho.

The problem is, I am in shape (I would say it is a first world problem, but I think that is more of a third world problem) and wear clothes that fit, so every damn holster feels too uncomfortable and prints way too much. Yes, I know "only f@gs and FUDDS care about printing" ... this is not like cellphone printing, I am talking about the gun looking like I have a boner sticking out the side of my body. Excessive printing.

I found some reviews and a couple of videos on YouTube, so I ordered it to check it out.

The other option was a HAWG holster. They are not a big name, but they seem to have a nice clip thsr clips to the pants rather than the belt. I wasn't too convinced on clipping to the pants, even though I wear pants that fit.

View attachment 569546
I had a version of it for g19 I do not longer have and it was not comfortable. But, with a p365 - who knows.

For giggles you can try this also:
IWB Gun Holster by Houston - ECO Leather Concealment Inside The Waistband with Metal Clip FITS Most MIDSIZES & Compact 9/40/45 with Laser Amazon product ASIN B06XS543X6View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XS543X6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_7ZP4B45Q8PN39EBN7G4T?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I had a version of it for g19 I do not longer have and it was not comfortable. But, with a p365 - who knows.

For giggles you can try this also:
IWB Gun Holster by Houston - ECO Leather Concealment Inside The Waistband with Metal Clip FITS Most MIDSIZES & Compact 9/40/45 with Laser Amazon product ASIN B06XS543X6View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XS543X6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_7ZP4B45Q8PN39EBN7G4T?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I won't carry leather, I dont want a holster that collapses.

If you're wearing form fitted clothing (like good looking chicks do) its going to be hard to find something to conceal the shape of the gun. It's to the
point where a lot of people end up resorting to some kind of a cover garment.

I think this is probably better than most holsters but I dont think its going to do 100% of what you
want. Eventually there is a wall you hit.

Crossbreed sucking doesnt suprise me though, thats like a SCHOOL BUS FOR YOUR PANTS [rofl]

":HI IM BOB ROSS LET ME SHOW YOU MY NEW PALETTE WITH A HOLSTER ON IT!!!!"

(pulls out crossbreed)

Of course if you had a gun aware tailor they could probably do something to "win without ruining the lines of the clothing"

I won't carry leather, I dont want a holster that collapses.

I don't either, but its worth mentioning.... there are tons of leather holsters with non collapsible mouths, but I dont think theyre going to buy you anything in this circumstance due to bulk etc.

You've got a choice to make.

This

View attachment 569554

Or this

View attachment 569555
The reason for looking at a new holster is because I want to stop carrying at 6.

Appendix, I dont know how I feel about. It still seems weird to have a gun pointed directly at my leg or junk or both. I get it, it is not like the gun will go off on itself and if I pay attention holstering I should be fine ... it just doesn't feel right to me.

I have one of those for my shield. Few notes:
  • If you IWB appendix and also wear jeans, the slide is susceptible to brass scratches from the rivets and buttons on the jeans.
  • One can bump into something and the gun comes unclipped from the retention system. Still takes some force, but a problem that doesn't exist with full holsters. These basically just hold the trigger guard.
  • What makes it unique (low mass) also makes the entire pistol prone to sliding around your waistline.
  • Cold slides down your pants is not fun in the winter.
  • Does making wearing IWB with a tucked-in dress shirt very easy with the least amount of printing, so I will deal with the above.

and wear clothes that fit, ....... I am talking about the gun looking like I have a boner sticking out the side of my body.
I used to wear fitted jeans too when I was ghey. The only holster I that would work was one of those deep conceal holsters that go in your crotch. It literally looked like I had a solid boner everywhere I went in the city. Driving was a PITA too.
You'll have to find jeans that are "loose fitted", or maybe same pants but slightly bigger. That way, you can do AIWB with a loose fitted shirt also.

The reason for looking at a new holster is because I want to stop carrying at 6.

Appendix, I dont know how I feel about. It still seems weird to have a gun pointed directly at my leg or junk or both. I get it, it is not like the gun will go off on itself and if I pay attention holstering I should be fine ... it just doesn't feel right to me.

The irony of the whole thing is if you are fit, AIWB -could- actually work well for you. For those of us that have lard going on or gut, its a waste of time because its stupid uncomfortable.

I have one of those for my shield. Few notes:
  • If you IWB appendix and also wear jeans, the slide is susceptible to brass scratches from the rivets and buttons on the jeans.
  • One can bump into something and the gun comes unclipped from the retention system. Still takes some force, but a problem that doesn't exist with full holsters. These basically just hold the trigger guard.
  • What makes it unique (low mass) also makes the entire pistol prone to sliding around your waistline.
  • Cold slides down your pants is not fun in the winter.
  • Does making wearing IWB with a tucked-in dress shirt very easy with the least amount of printing, so I will deal with the above.

What are you doing, storing your gun out in the snow before you put it on? How the f*** is it getting cold? [rofl]

View attachment 569546
Ditch the skinny jeans and snug no tuck shirts…lol
Eventually you find what works.

I tried a "holster" like that (the VG2?), but it didn't keep the grip in a constant position for a consistent draw.
Also, the trigger guard cover needs to be removed from the pants to safely re-attach it to the gun.
To me, that makes it too time consuming for training classes and informal shooting sessions.

Back
Top Bottom