• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I honestly need to know...

doing some watch repairs.

clock-tower-works-with-gears-and-dials-picture-id1178375731

Glocks are basically the pistol version of ARs. They're stupid simple, parts are everywhere and it goes bang when you pull the trigger.

Being able to quickly and easily disassemble it completely with a twig or something is nice too.
You got to run it wet like the AR right….
Brah its glock, come at me brah!
Its a good service pistol nuff said

I’m with you. I’m going to roasted for saying this but I carry 99.9% of the time condition 3 (Magazine inserted no round in chamber) with a pistol that has no safety (P2000 LEM or P365). I will not carry a gun with a safety, never trained for it and when I did I couldn’t manipulate the safety by reflex (M+P Shields).

I do practice drawing and racking in the same motion with point drills at 10 yards so I’m not concerned about losing a 1/2 second.

I always have kids around me too, so there is always a chance fluke sh*t can happen. I carry for my families protection, not for myself. I feel this is an adequate way for my beliefs.

If one of my kids gets hurt because we decided to horse around, they climb on me or playing around on the ninja course because I was carrying a pistol in condition 1 that defeats the purpose and I wouldn’t be able to live with my self.

Carrying will not change what I’ll do on a whim, I change carrying to suit my needs. Leather high ride OWB fitted for each pistol with as close as possible color match to my leather belts with an untucked shirt. I want to be comfortable, if I’m not I don’t carry.

People just get salty in MA cause cops get to buy them for like $400 as a blue label special but we can't legally get em from the retail shops unless you want a gen 2 for $800 at four seasons LOL. Then again you can always find a shop who will just sell you a bare frame and you piece together your legos later.

Back
Top Bottom