• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I just wish to thank you all !

I was unaware. Reading that article [puke2]The cops and the DA, etc. what a bunch of thugs.

I hope your situation has improved and you can move out of that town.

Why would they confiscate the cash?
I'm wondering this as well. AFAIK they aren't allowed to just take someone's money because they feel like it, even in this commie state.

And "Posession of a dangerous weapon" ... AFAIK this is not a real charge either, since the knife regulations in this state apply only to carrying. You can have all the butterfly knives, swords, double edged blades, etc. you want in your house, you just can't carry them in public.

I wondered this myself..??They will do as they please, And with a ( co-operative ) Ex..All of this is used to persecuteA person.
Many lessons learned...FYI...All weapons were secure when I was taken into custody,4 Hrs later and at least 3 return trip by the police did they become unsecured,All while I was sitting in a cell[rolleyes].
I'm wondering this as well. AFAIK they aren't allowed to just take someone's money because they feel like it, even in this commie state.

And "Posession of a dangerous weapon" ... AFAIK this is not a real charge either, since the knife regulations in this state apply only to carrying. You can have all the butterfly knives, swords, double edged blades, etc. you want in your house, you just can't carry them in public.

What I got from this is there's nothing worse than a woman who feels shes been wronged. Seen this too many times, just the implication of a threat and the mere mention of firearms in the house....you're fried most times.

Glad things are coming back for you, wish you the best.

I wondered this myself..??They will do as they please, And with a ( co-operative ) Ex..All of this is used to persecuteA person.
Many lessons learned...FYI...All weapons were secure when I was taken into custody,4 Hrs later and at least 3 return trip by the police did they become unsecured,All while I was sitting in a cell[rolleyes].

My head hurts just reading what they have put you through. After going through a very costly court experience myself and having to hire a very good (expensive) lawyer the one thing I can recommend is watch who you talk to about this. First things first change your username so you won't be as easily found/searched. There will be many eyes on you and the last thing you need (especially here) is for someone to say something and it be twisted in court as you were agreeing with them or something you didn't do/have no intention of. Most likely the ada won't have the time but if your Ex or anyone else furnishes them info that last thing you or you attorney needs is to be blindsided with surprise witnesses or internet posts.

So has this gone through the court?
The original article says you kept them unsecured to shoot coyotes. Now you are saying the cops framed you? How about the drugs? Smoking and drinking all day (not that that's illegal) and threatening to chop the wife up into little pieces? All lies?

Just wondering.

oh...and.....dude, you need a LOT more ammo.

So has this gone through the court?
The original article says you kept them unsecured to shoot coyotes. Now you are saying the cops framed you? How about the drugs? Smoking and drinking all day (not that that's illegal) and threatening to chop the wife up into little pieces? All lies?

Just wondering.

oh...and.....dude, you need a LOT more ammo.

drugs? Expired scripts? When did that become illegal? This guy got PC'd for a .092 AT HIS HOME. Screw job.

I was wondering the same thing regarding the confiscation of the cash. It said David gave them permission to open his safe in the article. Why would he do that? I suppose they could have gotten a warrant on suspicion of other guns being in there, but even then I can't wrap my head around how they would have the right to steal his money. David, were you able to get all of your stuff back once things were resolved?

Every thing was returned as far as the cash..My 45 Springfield was lost ??? Sword...No..and I was reimbursed for it.Again,I was a great learning experence..Should anyone wind up in the same situation,I would be glad to share with them all I have learned...

I'm sorry but I had to laugh that they seized a Red Ryder BB gun from you. All I keep hearing in my head is "You'll shoot your eye out kid". And I know how you feel I'm not doing so good in the legal department myself. I'm being accused of something I didn't even have any knowledge of. What a wonderful legal system we have... /sarc

Every thing was returned as far as the cash..My 45 Springfield was lost ??? Sword...No..and I was reimbursed for it.Again,I was a great learning experence..Should anyone wind up in the same situation,I would be glad to share with them all I have learned...

Thanks for sharing all this. It's obvious the cops were in the wrong.

I'm sorry but I had to laugh that they seized a Red Ryder BB gun from you. All I keep hearing in my head is "You'll shoot your eye out kid". And I know how you feel I'm not doing so good in the legal department myself. I'm being accused of something I didn't even have any knowledge of. What a wonderful legal system we have... /sarc

Dammit! I wanted to be the first to post the obvious...

attachment.php

christmas_story.jpg

You are right!!The aligations went on for 3 yrs in an attempt to prevent me from seeing my daughter.I now have shared custody...All is good now!My little girl is my bigest concern..I can now teach her to be all that she can,spreading the word that we have a constitution and that it is worth fighting for...
What I got from this is there's nothing worse than a woman who feels shes been wronged. Seen this too many times, just the implication of a threat and the mere mention of firearms in the house....you're fried most times.

Glad things are coming back for you, wish you the best.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see it all worked out for you. I didn't pay attention to the date of the news story. Sadly even tough these cases take a while and we don't see "speedy trials" it tends to work in our favor when they get dragged out and allow the lawyers to do their thing. I'll be curious to see if you get your ltc again

Wish I cod read the article but the link above doesn't bring me to the story. I'm glad it all worked out for you. Regardless if you get your LTC back, you have your daughter and that's all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

Back
Top Bottom