• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I live in MA and whats to buy ammo in NH

You don't actually mention you have a MA FID/LTC.

Important to note that if you don't have one and return to MA with ammunition (or even parts like casings) you could potentially find yourself in trouble.

Exactly ! but some stores do ask.

I didn't mean the transaction. Further from the border you may or may not be asked. I been asked and not asked for MA id. The further north you go, the less interested the stores seem. (this is a GOOD thing IMO)

It's when he goes home. The OP never stated he's licensed in MA, although it is a reasonable assumption. If he doesn't have a MA FID/LTC, he'd be in possession of ammunition without a license, if he brings it home.

I didn't mean the transaction. Further from the border you may or may not be asked. I been asked and not asked for MA id. The further north you go, the less interested the stores seem. (this is a GOOD thing IMO)

It's when he goes home. The OP never stated he's licensed in MA, although it is a reasonable assumption. If he doesn't have a MA FID/LTC, he'd be in possession of ammunition without a license, if he brings it home.
I got ya! I was assuming that they would be doing the right thing and only purchase if they were the holder of a LTC.

Reloading supplies certainly are....... Well at Rilieys anyway
I also picked up a 200 round battle
Pack of .308 for $80 , at M&M in Plymouth that same pack has a $140 price tag IIRC. I do alot of snowboarding so to me it's worth it while I'm up there for sure. But to spend $40 in gas to save $20 in components isn't with it. Also you are not payin taxes to the people who want to take your guns away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom