• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I love a feel good story

whats it got to do with screaming at the cop? he was picked up on weapons violations apparently cause he's one of those federally prohibited persons, no?

Laster has 13 prior busts, including seven felonies, police sources told The Post. Four of his prior arrests were for weapons-related charges, the sources added.

And yet he is still on the street inciting violence and playing with weapons.

The NYPD decried the incident as “disturbing,” in a statement released at the time.

The NYPD thought it was disturbing yet they couldn’t be bothered to arrest him. The Feds had to do it.

We live in crazy times.

Bob

ROFLMAO! What makes you guys think she'll have a say?
I should have put "pick" in 'sneer quotes' because Biden's puppet masters will be making the selection and I imagine Kamala is going to be bitchy about having an usurper waiting to snatch the crown from her.

ROFLMAO! What makes you guys think she'll have a say?
You bastard; I came here to post that. [rofl]

I should have put "pick" in 'sneer quotes' because Biden's puppet masters will be making the selection and I imagine Kamala is going to be bitchy about having an usurper waiting to snatch the crown from her.
As if Harris* necessarily gets to stay President until the next election.

They'd never have let her be the running mate if they didn't have
enough incriminating evidence to do what the want with her.

Wouldn't it be funny if the very first President to be convicted in an impeachment
was a Donk, convicted by a Donk majority?

You bastard; I came here to post that. [rofl]

As if Harris* necessarily gets to stay President until the next election.

They'd never have let her be the running mate if they didn't have
enough incriminating evidence to do what the want with her.

Wouldn't it be funny if the very first President to be convicted in an impeachment
impeached? ole Joe is going to stroke out any day now. Notice Kreepy Kamala standing 6' away at every press conference she attends (and that's nearly all of them except i don't think they can be out of country in same location)

They could recover video from the malfunctioning cameras in Epstein's cell showing Biden strangling him and get emails leaked proving him taking payoffs from the PRC intelligence services for selling the crown jewels of our national defense and that he gave the order to stuff the ballot boxes and the Democrats would do nothing.

impeached? ole Joe is going to stroke out any day now. Notice Kreepy Kamala standing 6' away at every press conference she attends (and that's nearly all of them except i don't think they can be out of country in same location)
If she lands (however briefly) in the catbird seat,
she'll be referring to VPancy as "the good old days"
in nothing flat.

They could recover video from the malfunctioning cameras in Epstein's cell showing Biden strangling him and get emails leaked proving him taking payoffs from the PRC intelligence services for selling the crown jewels of our national defense and that he gave the order to stuff the ballot boxes and the Democrats would do nothing.
I'm talking about the cabal brooming Harris* to let the real one pulling the strings take over.

Back
Top Bottom