I need to start posting some pics

IMG_1271.jpgIMG_1161.JPGIMG_1226.jpgIMG_1102.JPGIMG_1196.jpgIMG_1269.jpgIMG_1268.jpg

Marshall at paper city firearms did an outstanding job cerakoting my Sig229 at a great price. He does amazing work, very quick turn around time at a great price. What more can I say other than I will be back soon.

Marshall at paper city firearms did an outstanding job cerakoting my Sig229 at a great price. He does amazing work, very quick turn around time at a great price. What more can I say other than I will be back soon.
ANy chance you'd post a pic? I'd love to see it. What color did you go with?

Marshal held a Karma around a month ago to cerakote 1 firearm. I was the lucky winner, I have finally got around to take some pictures of it. I am extremely happy with the way it came out, I chose OD green. Already have future plans to send out the wife's AR for some cerakote goodness. He also cerakoted one of my backstraps the same color.

2013-02-24155026_zpsef1ee53d.jpg

2013-02-24154932_zpsb0b12ccc.jpg

Marshal held a Karma around a month ago to cerakote 1 firearm. I was the lucky winner, I have finally got around to take some pictures of it. I am extremely happy with the way it came out, I chose OD green. Already have future plans to send out the wife's AR for some cerakote goodness. He also cerakoted one of my backstraps the same color.
Looks great, thanks for posting pics.

Back
Top Bottom