I need your help, and to help yourselves! *2A Battle*

*2A Battle*

The struggle for our God-given and constitutionally secured rights continue.

Learning the Truth is only half as hard as to convince the people of it!

Therefore, I pray for your patience, and careful study of the the conclusions I have arrived at, by studying the published laws (see attached):

1) The license to carry firearms is a professional license.
2) The meaning of "carry" includes an obligation, power or duty of the government, and the performance of carriers for hire.
3) The meaning of "possess" includes an entitlement or a function incidental to commerce, such as to rent, borrow, lease and carry.
4) The meaning of "firearm" includes commercial subject matter, and excludes your arms for personal use or the military arms you keep for your household (MGL 62C § 55A and MGL 60 § 24).
5) There is no such thing as a "license to bear arms!"
6) The unlicensed possession of a firearm is a regulatory crime, meaning it is properly adjudicated before an administrative board, like the firearms license review board (MGL 140 § 130B).
7) When the Commonwealth prosecutes a person for an unlicensed possession of a firearm, it improperly assigns to the judicial branch the duties of an executive branch agency, in violation of the separation of powers under Article XXX of the Massachusetts Constitution.
8) The proper forum and jurisdiction for an "as applied challenge" of the license to carry is therefore an action for declaratory relief, described by MGL 30A § 7.

Attached you will discover the truth of the LTC for yourself.

I also need your encouragement to carry on this struggle for our Constitution!
We have the potential to overturn every fake "gun law" in the country.
Please contact me to see how to help.

Dr. Kang Lu, "Bear Arms"
[email protected]

Attachments

• 20220430, Fake Gun Laws In Massachusetts.pdf
    826 KB · Views: 19
Dr. Kang Lu I recall a thread on your hypothesis a few years ago, which after initial criticism, proved logical. IIRC the legal pros on the forum couldn’t poke holes through it. I no longer live in MA but hope your argument is succesful.
It could be an excellent legal argument but that would require the gov to not move the goal posts when you beat them at their own game.

On the surface after a quick read I see some sense to this argument but this is not my area of expertise, as my skills are far removed from this area so I’ll follow and see what others with more wisdom have to say 😁

Damn, a radiologist (who makes serious bank) making not the greatest decisions when it comes to the law.

I wish you nothing but luck.

I don't agree with most of the laws, but I abide by them because I am pretty sure I will not like anal sex in prison, or any other place for that matter.

Well, Doctor, please keep us up to date as you challenge the prosecution for unlawful possession.
BTW are you by any chance a Sovereign Citizen?
Tell him his prize, Lou. That bit of mumble jumble semantics ridden jibe sounds like every SC I ever ran into.

Thankfully it never resulted in them in the back of my truck, but man, the conversations were wild.

Here's the "news" from 2020:

Oh I've made the right decision my friend.

The question is why do so many people not see what I plainly see?

The "gun laws" are an abstraction, they are not there to limit your rights, but to furnish you with professionals to help enjoy your natural rights and the blessings of life and liberty. The LTC is for police officer -- that's just the same as the medical practice act, they are for doctors to serve the public, not to control or limit what you can do for your own healthcare!

My only mistake is that I give too much credit to some people and their ability to think...

Damn, a radiologist (who makes serious bank) making not the greatest decisions when it comes to the law.

I wish you nothing but luck.

I don't agree with most of the laws, but I abide by them because I am pretty sure I will not like anal sex in prison, or any other place for that matter.

as one being in the position of watching gun rights erode in massachusetts for 50+ years, i can say with certainty, things are going to get much worse in the next 50 in the state before they ever get better. i've given tons of time and money to state and national organizations over that time and all that was accomplished was a slow down of that erosion of gun rights, not a stoppage. it's sad that there are people alive today in massachusetts, with an interest in firearms, that have never been able to buy a newly minted hi cap mag in a shop...or realize there are more than two manufacturers, smith and ruger, that exist in the world. i'm tired and have passed the torch to the younger guys. but they have to work.

they are not there to limit your rights, but to furnish you with professionals to help enjoy your natural rights and the blessings of life and liberty. The LTC is for police officer -- that's just the same as the medical practice act, they are for doctors to serve the public, not to control or limit what you can do for your own healthcare!
Having a more than casual knowledge of MA gun laws, although by no means an "expert", I would really like you to cite the specific text that says this. Not some twisted convoluted chain of logic with you personal conclusion, but the actual text..... I'll wait.

BTW it's long been established that POs don't need an LTC to carry.

Here's the "news" from 2020:
and, any update on the conclusion of that story?

I noticed this in the linked article from 2020:

Is there really such a law? Anyone know the MGL?
google says it is, i guess.

i really dig the verbiage below, sounds fantastic:
"The Massachusetts Supreme Court recently held that the police do not need to first determine if you have a valid license before arresting you"

reading the first post and the story from 2020, its seems that we can "maybe agree on principal", that one should be able to transport legal firearms, locked and secured, to ones property in another state and privately do what one wants on said owned property. however, threatening to shoot someone for swimming in MA, having a revoked ltc in MA, and his general defense plan, i would need all the facts.
probably should go with a different defense plan, rather than a play on words meaning. this is MA and has MA courts............and they are not good courts.

Tell him his prize, Lou. That bit of mumble jumble semantics ridden jibe sounds like every SC I ever ran into.

Thankfully it never resulted in them in the back of my truck, but man, the conversations were wild.

Every sovereign citizen video you could just lay this over the audio and be better off.... and your understanding would be no different vs the original. [laugh]

View: https://youtu.be/SFgqDSBba1g

Back
Top Bottom