I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP!

If you were on the fence about attending today in North Brookfield......GO!!.

If you think that this isn't worth it because it is in a small town in central ma.......GO!!

If you think that because you went last saturday to the statehouse, and that you did your part.......GO!!

There is a decent turnout expected, we need to keep the swell building from rally to rally, day to day, week to week. Stay loud, stay active, stay vigilante. But please I beg of you today

GO!!

more information: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...edom-rally-feat-speakers-goal-01-27-13-a.html
https://www.facebook.com/events/611697908845688/?ref=3

I'll be there. I hope there is no dress code, because it's damned cold and I might wear camo long johns. ;p

I hope to see some of you there. Any idea how long this is going on?

Since the media did not show up in Boston, might I suggest that several people call the news media and tip them off that there will be a "rally of crazed gun nuts," so they are fooled into expending the resources to show up, set-up, and film. If they do that and they record a peaceful rally, they might just give it air time considering the resources committed to the event and drawn away from other nonsense.
I don't know the network media outlets in that area, but perhaps someone can post phone numbers.

Since the media did not show up in Boston, might I suggest that several people call the news media and tip them off that there will be a "rally of crazed gun nuts," so they are fooled into expending the resources to show up, set-up, and film. If they do that and they record a peaceful rally, they might just give it air time considering the resources committed to the event and drawn away from other nonsense.
I don't know the network media outlets in that area, but perhaps someone can post phone numbers.
They were told.

I am sure they we similarly told to bury it.

Jeep shit the bed. Had to make repairs to get it to get me to work tomorrow. But I was at that last one in Boston and will be at the next one on 2/8. I'm hoping for a big turnout at the 2/8 one. The legislators and the Governor will be in! So this is the one we need the best showing at.

I was there. Good cold weather Protest, some weird speakers though...
Nice work HK.[grin]
~Matt

I'll be there. I hope there is no dress code, because it's damned cold and I might wear camo long johns. ;p

I hope to see some of you there. Any idea how long this is going on?

Since the Main Stream Media is boycotting our "Protests"... I say wear what ever you want.

Beautiful drive... Just makes it even more sad to see how much Bacon Hill is mucking up this great state of ours...

I hope this frustration and angry can be channeled to change that for good?

Just to comment on your comment -- it sparked something that's often on my mind.

I'm a lifelong western mass guy -- 413 area code and all. It is infuriating to see the beautiful woods and hills of Massachusetts ruled from an asphalt parking lot on the eastern end of the state. The powers that be really don't have a concept of what Massachusetts is outside the 128 loop, or perhaps 495. In my view they are ignorant of the best that the state has to offer.

Thanks for making the trip out, and yall come back real soon now [grin]

Just to comment on your comment -- it sparked something that's often on my mind.

I'm a lifelong western mass guy -- 413 area code and all. It is infuriating to see the beautiful woods and hills of Massachusetts ruled from an asphalt parking lot on the eastern end of the state. The powers that be really don't have a concept of what Massachusetts is outside the 128 loop, or perhaps 495. In my view they are ignorant of the best that the state has to offer.

Its almost like a different state out there... except around Amherst... Moonbat central.. .

They should split the state in half.

Back
Top Bottom