I passed the NH bar exam!

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
Uhhh 2nd lowest. Everyone knows realtors are the lowest, scum-sucking, weaselly, dirt-bag profession, next to politicians, out there.
Realtors and lawyers are both kind of in the same line of work: representing people in a high-stakes transaction who should never, ever be representing themselves, often crushing their clients' unrealistic expectations along the way. You can do a good job and still get a lot of hate for it.

Congrats!

You don’t talk fancy like a lawyer with your quick “f*** off” and “eat shit” rebuttals to posts or threads u disagree with😂😂😂 I’m kidding I’m kidding😂😂...in all seriousness, great job!👍🏻🇺🇸

You don’t talk fancy like a lawyer with your quick “f*** off” and “eat shit” rebuttals to posts or threads u disagree with😂😂😂 I’m kidding I’m kidding😂😂...in all seriousness, great job!👍🏻🇺🇸
“f*** off” and “eat shit”

See, Attorney Sockwell, a fine example of how it's inadmissible until the other party enters it into evidence.

Congrats, I didn't read the whole thread but what type of law will you be practicing and where?

Not sure just yet - the legal hiring market has been haywire because of COVID. Once I'm settled, I'll let you all know.

Wicked Pissah Mr. Stockwell...We knew you when. Congrats!

I've had several friends pass NH bar exams...when I found out they passed, I couldn't help but think of this:

Guess it's a good thing I didn't win my race for state rep. I woulda been in the negative.
Same here...not a realtor but would’ve been a legislator two years ago. 6 friggin votes....earning $100 a year makes some NH reps better than most though.

1c2022f8c30e964f66b2550384f1e550cc2ce97738ac67c1650091bc14720885.jpg

Hat tip: Instapundit reader billyhollis
P. S. Congrats!

KP15.jpg

First thing arrived. I bought this on a whim because I had been following both the WWSD and KP-15 projects from their beginning. I saw that Brownell's had these in stock last Friday and went ahead and bought it. I'll probably put together a lightweight, Faxon pencil-barreled 16" upper on this and see how it shoots. The whole assembly is very light. According to Ian McCollum of Forgotten Weapons, these weigh a pound less than a comparable aluminum lower assembly.

The fit and finish is pretty nice for what it is. The complete lowers, like the one I bought, are $200, and the stripped lowers are $100. If I buy more in the future, I'll go with a stripper lower to put in my own trigger, etc.

I'm looking forward to completing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 420820

First thing arrived. I bought this on a whim because I had been following both the WWSD and KP-15 projects from their beginning. I saw that Brownell's had these in stock last Friday and went ahead and bought it. I'll probably put together a lightweight, Faxon pencil-barreled 16" upper on this and see how it shoots. The whole assembly is very light. According to Ian McCollum of Forgotten Weapons, these weigh a pound less than a comparable aluminum lower assembly.

The fit and finish is pretty nice for what it is. The complete lowers, like the one I bought, are $200, and the stripped lowers are $100. If I buy more in the future, I'll go with a stripper lower to put in my own trigger, etc.

I'm looking forward to completing this.
Is a whole piece shown essentially a single plastic mold? Sorry, just got confused of what was it. Is buttstock not removable?

Is a whole piece shown essentially a single plastic mold? Sorry, just got confused of what was it. Is buttstock not removable?

Yes, everything except small parts is one big molded piece of plastic. If you've got the time, I suggest watching this:

Back
Top Bottom