• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I used to think gender and sexual identity in little kids was a myth until today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question. Why the hate? I don’t know much about the cartridge.

It’s mostly a joke. It’s a great cartridge. Its basically like how Jeff Gordon was received by Dale Earnhardt fans when he came on the scene. He was young and flashy and quick. But kind of a wimpy California kid, compared to the intimidator. Wimps win races though.

6.5 has less recoil, shoots flatter, and bucks the wind better at further distances. It’s very capable as a thousand yard + competition cartridge, whereas a lot of us think of 308 as a 6-800 yard cartridge. 6.5 is more expensive and less available. And the 308 hits harder out to around 500 yards.

I think one of the reasons 6.5 gets a lot of pushback is because there aren’t a lot of places on the east side of the country where the long range benefits are going to come into play. Most of us probably don’t have an option to shoot past 100 yards. But a lot of people just had to jump on that bandwagon and dump the 308. So that was kind of silly. I’ll take the 308 for New England. If I lived in Wyoming I’d consider the 6.5.

Do many of you shoot 6.5? I shoot 6.5x55 which is longer but ballistically very similar to the 6.5 Creedmoor. 6.5 anything is accurate at long range and plenty powerful for deer sized game. It has less recoil than the .30s. The only drawback I see is if you don't reload, you can't buy surplus military ammo.
I have a .260 remington that I have been working with.

It’s mostly a joke. It’s a great cartridge. Its basically like how Jeff Gordon was received by Dale Earnhardt fans when he came on the scene. He was young and flashy and quick. But kind of a wimpy California kid, compared to the intimidator. Wimps win races though.

6.5 has less recoil, shoots flatter, and bucks the wind better at further distances. It’s very capable as a thousand yard + competition cartridge, whereas a lot of us think of 308 as a 6-800 yard cartridge. 6.5 is more expensive and less available. And the 308 hits harder out to around 500 yards.

I think one of the reasons 6.5 gets a lot of pushback is because there aren’t a lot of places on the east side of the country where the long range benefits are going to come into play. Most of us probably don’t have an option to shoot past 100 yards. But a lot of people just had to jump on that bandwagon and dump the 308. So that was kind of silly. I’ll take the 308 for New England. If I lived in Wyoming I’d consider the 6.5.
As my college history professor used to say,

“analytical, critical, concise and precise.”

Honest question. Why the hate? I don’t know much about the cartridge.
Please don't tell me that kid looked at .40 on the shelf as well........

We hate anything that gets remotely popular here even though the .40's popularity peaked 10 years ago.....we still hate it.

Glocks, Jeeps, Men riding bicycles, we have to hate anything that's "in"

Does 6.5 also drink Pepsi Max?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7idmpO78Sg

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CMbA27uqOGw

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CMbA27uqOG

We hate anything that gets remotely popular here even though the .40's popularity peaked 10 years ago.....we still hate it.

No thankfully he did not...id have just painted him rainbow and released him into the world if he had

He'll.. sorry they'll/it'll be fine. Just start buying flannel shirts in toddler size along with birkenstocks. Can you get a lifetime gift card to starbucks for frappucinos?

About a week ago as I was going into the gym I saw a mom & her 6-7 year old boy leaving, the boy was wearing a skirt and a tiara - it was freaking disturbing.

Also there’s a required waiting period of extreme suspicion and irrational prejudice for anything new. That’s the New England way. We don’t do hospitality like they do down south…with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom