• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I WANT THAT !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate seeing what I want in the NES classifieds, cause I know it'll have a huge markup.

That! Or I will buy it haha.

Id like to see more REASONABLY PRICED ARs. There are a couple now so thank you to those guys.
Im thinking a revolver or a lever action is in my future too.

1) No more stupid high prices
2) Ditto
3) Ditto

Seriously, these ads waste a lot of bandwidth and reduce the utility of the site. E.g. someone lists mixmaster CMP rack grade Garand for $2K, drops the price twice to to reach $1800. Yeah, yeah, their guns they can list for whatever they want, blah blah blah. It would be less annoying if the site required price on the listing title so that the posts for ridiculous prices can be ignored. I can see wishful mark up but listing for 2X a reasonable price?

I WANT THAT !

I'm sure Bill is thinking the same thing right here:

bill-hillary-melania-575x338.jpg

(he's looking at Ivanka)

I'd actually like to see older uppers for sale. Since everyone has made their ARs all tacticool, what happened to all the old A1 style triangle uppers?

Our freedoms have been for sale for far too long!
Today I would like to see us buy them back!

All imports of firearms being lifted and more American arms being sent to those countries as well!

America we the people!

Funny how people call for imports of firearms to be lifted when you voted for Trump...

(I didn't vote for H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom