• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I want.

NOTICE: This product is currently restricted for sale to, or possession by “individuals” in the States of Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Washington D.C., and may also be restricted in other jurisdictions. Laws relating to firearms and firearm accessories frequently change and evolve, and it is the buyer's responsibility to be aware of and to always comply with all laws and regulations. All FightLite® Industries products are ITAR controlled and may not be exported from the United States of America without prior US Government authorization. Product design, features and/or specifications are subject to change without notice or incurring obligation.

NOTICE: This product is currently restricted for sale to, or possession by “individuals” in the States of Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Washington D.C., and may also be restricted in other jurisdictions. Laws relating to firearms and firearm accessories frequently change and evolve, and it is the buyer's responsibility to be aware of and to always comply with all laws and regulations. All FightLite® Industries products are ITAR controlled and may not be exported from the United States of America without prior US Government authorization. Product design, features and/or specifications are subject to change without notice or incurring obligation.
meh. ship to NH, then pin and weld. if you've got 5200 bones for the upper, you can afford the redirect.

I suppose if I had a FA lower, I might consider it as a toy...

Back
Top Bottom