• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Idaho Camper Shoots Family Dog, Mistaking It For Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
first clueless no one is hunting wolfs to extension out west. There are so many wolves out there now dummy you can buy wolf tags over the counter for fifty dollars apiece. East coast guy says wolves are the “cost of doing business” derp a do derp. What an arrogant idiot you are. You are the reason people in flyover states hate us. Idiots spouting off on shit they are absolutely clueless about.
You were never at a wolf hunt. It is an extermination event, buddy.

Hint - you do not waste ammo on pups. You grab it by hind legs as it keeps poking its nose at its dead mother you shot and smack its head at a pine tree. Then you all go and get very, very drunk. It sucks. And villagers suck more, as they feel no remorse at all.

No. I meant what I said. What I meant by "maybe" was that maybe the dog ran up to say hi, as I said. And that could be scary to someone who thinks its a wolf, if thats what happened.

Didnt realize you were a f***ing mind reader. Or is it english professor? Go on. Tell me what I am thinking right now.
lol ok bud whatever you say. Maybe English is a 3rd language for you or something, in which case you did a pretty good job conveying your thought.

Right now you're thinking "this is NES so rather than let it go and/or admit I didn't read the article and assumed the dog ran at him, I'll dig a deeper hole and swear a little".

Hint - you do not waste ammo on pups. You grab it by hind legs as it keeps poking its nose at its dead mother you shot and smack its head at a pine tree. Then you all go and get very, very drunk. It sucks. And villagers suck more, as they feel no remorse at all.
Wtf. I don’t know where you hunt wolfs but that’s not how we do it.

lol ok bud whatever you say. Maybe English is a 3rd language for you or something, in which case you did a pretty good job conveying your thought.

Right now you're thinking "this is NES so rather than let it go and/or admit I didn't read the article and assumed the dog ran at him, I'll dig a deeper hole and swear a little".
Again with the mind reading. Do you have anger issues or something? Take a pill. Nobody was fighting with you, just posing a hypothetical. Take a chill pill.

He's more macho than you. You don't like to kill puppies so your a soy boy bitch. Big Timber swings a massive dick and will stomp on puppies. He doesn't even need a gun. Exterminating wolves is cool and the best way to show how big your "timber" is.

Rational people would say ok, well we've hunted wolves to the brink of extinction...Then we brought it programs and they're thriving, but now we've created another problem where they're becoming overpopulated in some areas and are a nuisance that is costing ranchers money...So a good solution is managed hunts to cull the "herd" a bit and get shit back in balance. BigTimber needs none of that though. He wants the wolves dead because his Grindr match is a cute rancher boy from Montana and he really wants to make a good impression to ranchers.

Again with the mind reading. Do you have anger issues or something? Take a pill. Nobody was fighting with you, just posing a hypothetical. Take a chill pill.
IDK man you wrote what you wrote. You're the one that's mad about it. You didn't read the article and assumed the dog ran at the guy, it's ok. We've all done it.

He's more macho than you. You don't like to kill puppies so your a soy boy bitch. Big Timber swings a massive dick and will stomp on puppies. He doesn't even need a gun. Exterminating wolves is cool and the best way to show how big your "timber" is.

Rational people would say ok, well we've hunted wolves to the brink of extinction...Then we brought it programs and they're thriving, but now we've created another problem where they're becoming overpopulated in some areas and are a nuisance that is costing ranchers money...So a good solution is managed hunts to cull the "herd" a bit and get shit back in balance. BigTimber needs none of that though. He wants the wolves dead because his Grindr match is a cute rancher boy from Montana and he really wants to make a good impression to ranchers.
Ok peta go curl up on the sofa in your pajamas in mom and dad’s basement and watch another Bambi movie. Wolfs are people too, We get it your triggered. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life young man But you do you.

IDK man you wrote what you wrote. You're the one that's mad about it. You didn't read the article and assumed the dog ran at the guy, it's ok. We've all done it.
I read the article. I posed the hypothetical. Maybe the dog ran up to say hi. I'm going to nope out of this thread before your aggresive nonsense gets it locked and gets you a vacation.

Yup. Two steadfast rules on the ranch I hunt you see in my Avatar. You leave gates as you found them and wolfs are shot on site. Porcupines too. Except when JHblaze1 is watching out of fear he may spontaneously burst into his menstruation cycle and ruin the trip for everyone else.
Im just here for light hearted conversation. And to post retarded things. Im on no side. Bit I hope you both have a nice night!

Ok peta go curl up on the sofa in your pajamas in mom and dad’s basement and watch another Bambi movie. Wolfs are people too, We get it your triggered. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life young man But you do you.
K bud. I probably make more money in a month or two than you do in a year...but I live in my mom's basement. You know so much about me [rofl] Go step on some puppies to show how tough you are.

Yup. Two steadfast rules on the ranch I hunt you see in my Avatar. You leave gates as you found them and wolfs are shot on site.( Porcupines too) Except when JHblaze1 is watching out of fear he may spontaneously burst into his menstruation cycle and ruin the trip for everyone else.
It's too bad we live so far apart. I'd love to grab a cup of coffee with you and we could have a friendly chat to sort this all out.

K bud. I probably make more money in a month or two than you do in a year...but I live in my mom's basement. You know so much about me [rofl] Go step on some puppies to show how tough you are.
0939285B-528C-422C-8553-EF458903F136.jpeg

Last edited:
That must save you a ton on rent! I wish my mom had a basement.
dog-silence-of-the-lambs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom